Easter Bunny

(image sourced from pinterest - ai generated)

Bora was 10 days from turning one year old and the Easter weekend had arrived with sunshine and warm weather, meaning she could be released in the small garden that belonged to Grace and Jin's home. While South Korea didn't go all out when it came to Easter, that didn't stop Grace or her mother from going all out for what was going to be Bora's first Easter.

A family meal had been planned for Grace's parents, Seokjin's parents, his brother and his wife with their two sons and obviously Grace and Seokjin with Bora. But for now, Grace was trying to get the little one into her baby bunny costume.

"Don't pout, JK," Seokjin gently teased as he took the fluffy bunny ears that were on a headband and stuck them on the young man's head.

"I'm not pouting," Jungkook grumbled while straightening the ears.

"There we go," Grace sighed as she pulled the hood over Bora's head and grinned, taking a step back to look at her daughter and then her adoptive son.

"My two baby bunnies."

Seokjin snorted to himself and hid his smile behind his hand, relishing in the sight of a flustered golden maknae and his young daughter who had no clue what was going on as she reached to touch the ears that were flopping into her vision.

"What are we doing?" Jungkook asked, ignoring the both of them in favour of picking up his baby sister and trying not to smile when he saw her reach for his headband.

"I've done a little easter egg hunt for her in the garden," Grace said as she handed over the basket. "Go and be a nice big brother and help her look for them."

She was expecting more of a fight but Jungkook did nothing other than sigh, take the basket and turn to open the sliding doors, letting in the warm Seoul weather. Off they went, with Bora holding tightly to Jungkook's tattooed hand as she took slow and unsteady steps along the grass.