RJ!

The first present to arrive after Bora had been born was from the BT21 team. They hadn't sent loads as Grace had expected when the gift came to the door but rather one singular item which soon became a favourite for Bora.

Right now, the two year old had her arms wrapped tightly around her RJ pillow. They were off on another plane journey, having gone through the back entrance to avoid the usual press and had joined the rest of BTS in first class.

Bora had been carried safely, along with RJ, in her father's arms as she talked to him about the character. The pillow had been tucked in her arms and she hadn't let go, even as they got to the private lounge and even as they got onto the plane.

A quick glance over chairs from her uncles to see if she was still awake but she was fast asleep, blanket wrapped around her with her favourite stuffed animal by her side. She loved all the other BT21 characters but when it came to her father's character, no one could beat him. She had everything RJ - pyjamas to match her father, a little backpack, a little hat. BT21 had even brought out a line of RJ for her especially.

"One of these days, she's going to look back at these photos and wonder why she even liked RJ," Jungkook muttered from somewhere behind them.

"My character doesn't even get a look in anymore," Grace laughed as she returned to her seat from using the bathroom and checking in on everyone else. "It's always going to be RJ, Kook. Might as well get used to it. Even when she's a teenager."

The bunny pout was full on display but Grace shrugged, knowing her daughter better than anyone. She had dealt with the tantrums when it came to even trying to wash the stuffed animal and no replacement would do compared to RJ pillow.

Her father was no better.

He had his own RJ pillow next to him, using it as an armrest rather than an actual pillow as he played with something on his phone as his daughter slept next to him.

"Hmm?" he asked, glancing up when Grace gave him a nudge.

"Kook is pouting about RJ."

Seokjin glanced over at the youngest member and smirked, giving his own shrug. "What can I say? RJ is better. Should have known that all along when you saw the sales figures."

He got a slap on the back of the neck from the youngest and was about to retaliate when he got another slap from his partner. Seokjin whipped round, ready to protest when she gave him another one while pointing at their daughter.

"Shush, she's asleep."

Seokjin pouted and settled down in his chair, pulling RJ closer.

"He started it."