Bubbles!

Fans were more than surprised and shocked when Big Hit announced that everyone's favourite series, RUN BTS, would be coming back to their screens within a month's time of the announcement. Accompanying the episodes would be the usual BANGTAN BOMB episodes, showing the behind-the-scenes chaos that was pretty normal for the group.

The second episode saw record numbers thanks to one particular guest and one particular behind the scenes episode.

The one and a half year old, dressed in a purple jumpsuit, was running around on tiny feet after finally finding her footing and charging around like her headstrong father. She would take no prisoners, demand everyone's attention but she was charming with it. She bumped into everyone's legs as if they were in her way, rather than try and step around and off in the corner her parents watched with amusement.

"How does she not tire out," Yoongi sighed as he sat down next to Grace who shrugged.

"She takes after her father's unending energy when it comes to the maknae line," she added as she gave Seokjin's knee a nudge. He frowned at her yet couldn't argue over the fact that she was completely right.

"She matches Hobi's energy as well," Seokjin mentioned as he sat still when the hair stylist came over to fix his hair after slouching against the couch.

The second ball of energy that belonged to Bangtan was currently sat on the floor, having found a tube of bubbles to blow at the first ball of energy. She became fascinated as they drifted around the room then gave chase as Jimin popped one of them.

"Here we go again," Grace softly laughed. She wasn't worried about her daughter running around like an utter madman, knowing there was six uncles ready to jump in as well as the Big Hit staff and the team behind RUN!BTS as well.

It became a game then - Hobi blowing out the bubbles, Bora giving chase to them, Jimin and now Taehyung popping them if she took too long to get to them and Namjoon getting out of the way of the chaos.

"Their crazy," the leader said as he joined the others, content not to add to the normal chaos.

Jungkook came back in time to see, what he considered to be, his little sister running around chasing the bubbles and his two hyungs popping them. Without making a sound, he picked up the little one and settled her on his shoulders so she could reach them before Jimin and Taehyung could.

With his speed, albeit a bit slowed down for the safety of the little one, Bora managed to get to all the bubbles.

"10 points," Seokjin called from where they all sat and joined in on the clapping that was started by Grace and Yoongi.

Jungkook gave his normal bunny grin which perfectly matched the one from the little one on top of his head.