Bangtan Day Out

Trying to organise a trip out with eight members of BTS, one child, a team of bodyguards, three managers, one small camera crew and one make-up artist (because you know) was a logistical nightmare. Especially since it had mentioned it casually that Seokjin and Grace were going to take their child out to the zoo in Seoul, everyone had decided to come.

So began the mission of the Bangtan Day Out their managers had called it.

They didn't want to pull strings and do the 'BTS want to come to the zoo, can you close it down for us' but with the amount of people in the team required, a call went ahead for them to come and view the zoo just for their pleasure.

Considering Bora was now two years old and had never been properly to a zoo, especially in her hometown of Seoul. Also her parents didn't need everyone gawking at her in such a public setting they couldn't quite control.

"Okay," Hobi stood at the entrance to the zoo with his hands on his hips. He had been deemed the most responsible one and had been in charge of tickets and the map. "Let's not cause too much trouble," he added with a pointed look at the maknae line. "Let's not get lost," he continued as he glanced at Namjoon. "And let's make sure Bora has a good time," this time he looked at Jin and Grace as well as Yoongi who had the two year old on his shoulders.

The little one had picked Yoongi to be her ride for the day.

That was a privilege in itself and the man in question waved away concern for his shoulder. If he got too tired, he knew Jungkook would jump in.

"Ready?" Hobi asked, getting nods from his members and then the crew.

"Onwards!"

"Hobi-hyung, you're in a fun mood today," Jimin commented from beside Jungkook who had his camera ready.

"Well it's not everyday we get to enjoy a fun day out with our niece is it?"

Comebacks, albums, tours, performances, photoshoots and the like tended to take up most of the time ever since they came back from military service and then there was a pause for at least Grace to go through her pregnancy comfortably until she had been ready to join them.

There was a break between their last comeback and the next one, giving plenty of space to bring Bora along for day trips out. Hence the reason for the family trip out to see the animals. Even though Hobi was in charge of the map, Taehyung suggested they should visit the animals that represented themselves which then started an argument over whose animal was better.

"But Taehyung is both a tiger and a bear, which is unfair," Jimin pointed out as Jungkook pouted. "And I'm a bunny and sometimes kangaroo so how is that going to work?"

"And Seokjin-hyung is both a hamster and a llama," Namjoon helpfully added as they walked in the direction of the lions.

"Poor Yoongi-hyung isn't going to see any cats today," Jungkook butted in.

"Technically, lions are felines," Yoongi sent a glare to the maknae who grinned at him. Tiny fingers tightened against the bucket hat he had chosen to wear, making his head tilt. "What's wrong Bora?"

"Mama," the tiny voice said as a tiny finger pointed in the direction of the sign that said 'Wolf & Fox Enclosure' with a large fox and wolf on either side of it.

There was a brief pause before Seokjin went into dad mode, proudly settling his daughter on his own shoulders from Yoongi's while boasting how clever she was just as Namjoon puffed up his chest, also proudly stating how she got her intelligence from him.

"Looking pretty smug there," Hobi whispered to Grace who had said nothing during the whole thing. "It might have nothing to do with the fact that I've been teaching her about foxes lately," Grace whispered back.

Hobi cackled and held out his hand for his female member to hit in return. Never go against a mother and a smart baby.