Bangtan Dinner

It became a beloved video of ARMY's the moment it had been uploaded. A BANGTAN BOMB of the guys, surrounding a very amused baby Bora as they tried to feed her. Her father was on stage doing rehearsal and her mother had left them in charge so she could take a nap. Being parents to a young one while on tour meant you had to accept help when it came along and to nap when you could or in Seokjin's case, you rehearsed.

"How is this meant to work?" Jungkook asked as he opened the container of baby food and handed it to Jimin who had drawn the short straw on being the one to feed their niece.

"How do you mean?" Namjoon asked, as he tied the bib around her little neck and earned a small smile in return.

"Do we need to do some special trick to get her to eat? I mean, that doesn't look appetising," Jungkook clarified as he nodded in the direction of the jar he had just opened.

"Soon find out," Hobi laughed as he got the cleaning products ready to clean the high chair and the baby cleaning products for the little one.

Taehyung was more than content to watch. He was ridiculously good at dealing with kids but not ones that were going to eat what looked like pureed tomatoes.

Jimin carefully took a small spoonful of the food and held it to Bora's mouth but she refused to open it. After every attempt had been made by each member, it came down to Yoongi who had wandered over from an interview.

"Bora," he said and waited till her eyes met his. "Here comes the aeroplane," he continued then made aeroplane noises, swishing the spoon around so her eyes were captivated and as if by magic, her mouth opened and she swallowed the food.

"Just keep doing that," Yoongi smirked and handed the spoon to Jimin. "Or try choo choo the train. She likes that as well."

As if nothing had happened, Yoongi wandered off to go and join his hyung on stage for his rehearsal. And the rest were left to play aeroplane with a hungry Bora.