Chapter Two

Sejin paused for a moment and wondered if he needed new glasses or his eyes checking at least. Ever since the Bangtan Baby had arrived over a year ago, there were constant new stresses and worries taking place - half belonging to the baby and half belonging to BTS, who added more stress because of the baby.

Priorities shifted and while music & ARMY were top priorities, the Bangtan Baby had taken first place in everyone's books. Nearly every member of staff had signed up for babysitting duty and nearly everyone had become some kind of auntie or uncle, Sejin included.

The boys had taken to Kim Bora as if she had always been there and it seemed instinct always took over when one of them was on babysitting duties. However, maybe they should have realised that Taehyung's unique perspective on things would have made for very interesting babysitting days.

"Kim Bora," the bear yelled as he ran down the corridor of HYBE after a suceedingly fast baby on tiny legs and only in a nappy.

"I told ARMY chapter 2 had nothing to do with us taking our clothes off and here you are, making Uncle a liar!" He added as he finally caught the giggling baby, holding her tight in his arms as he turned around to go back to where he came from. "Naughty Bora! Streaking for all of HYBE to see!"

Taehyung paused, realising Sejin had stopped what he was doing and staring at him.

"Ah, Sejin-hyung. You didn't see a thing, right?"

Sejin paused, wondering for a moment if he should report this moment to the parents before realising this was probably a normal thing. He shook his head and carried on down the hallway, content to completely forget about seeing a nappy wearing baby and a stressed looking Taehyung.

"Now, don't be telling ARMY you did this. Their ruthless and will use you to see more of our pictures. Especially since your Uncle Yoongi hasn't revealed everything yet," Taehyung whispered to a still giggling Bora.

The moment was never revealed by Taehyung or Sejin, though they often caught Taehyung laughing to himself as he looked at his phone at the picture he took of the moment.