Incorrect Quotes!

A/N: Sorry for not updating this in a while, school, our own lives and just forgetting to write have been getting between us (Ehem- Em) and getting this story updated. lol, but here are some incorrect quotes to make up for it! 😄

Polly: If you put a milkshake in one yard and crack open a cold one in another yard, which yard would the boys go to?
Cy: Schrödinger's boys.
Pika: FUCK!
Wally: What about cracking open a cold milkshake?
Pika: As we all know, the milkshake brings the boys to the yard. The presence of the boys is a prerequisite for the cracking open of a cold one, but cold ones do not have any inherent boy-attracting abilities. Milkshakes, however, do. Pika: All else being equal, the boys would proceed to the milkshake yard. While it is possible to announce the presence of cold ones in the hope of attracting some boys, the pull of the milkshake is much more powerful by comparison.
Polly: . . .
Cy: . . .
Pika: . . .
Wally: . . .
Pika: Mind you, all of this nonsense hinges on whether or not the boys are back in town.

Hop-pop: Why would you give a knife to Polly?!
Pika, shrugging: Polly felt unsafe.
Hop-pop: Now I feel unsafe!
Pika: I'm sorry. . .
Pika: Would you like a knife?

Cy: I do two things and two things only. I devastate sorry motherfuckers, and get shit done as an awesome leader.

Grime, seeing a banana on the car seat: What the FUCK??
Grime, buckling the banana up: Fucking buckle UP, it's the LAW!

Polly: Sprig told me I was found in a KFC bucket next to a dumpster and I was rescued.
Pika: You probably were.
Polly: Oh crap, maybe that's the reason why. Maybe my lacklustre feelings towards their fried chicken is because subconsciously I'm reliving the trauma whenever I see their trademark bucket. My brain and cognitive dissonance won't let me completely lie to myself and say I hate their food, because fried chicken is great and I want some now, instead it just steers me away. Thank you for helping to guide me towards this epiphany, perhaps now the healing can begin.

Polly: Cy, get that hideous thing out of the living room, would you?
Cy: Sprig, Polly wants you to get out of the house.

Polly: The only thing keeping me from running away and hiding from society for the rest of my life is spite. I could disappear forever, but there are some bitches whose downfalls I have yet to witness, and I wanna be around when that happens.

Pika: Could you maybe just like. . . stab me. . . right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. 'Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation.

Lady Olivia: Who knew getting in trouble would be so impossible?
Wally: I gotta give you credit, Grime. You make it look easy.
Grime: Years of practice.

Hop-pop: Hi, who's this? Pika changed all of my contacts to mythical creatures.
Polly: What's mine?
Hop-pop: Dwarf.
Polly: THEY'RE SO MEAN, I'M NOT THAT SHORT!
Hop-pop: Oh, hey Polly.
Polly: FUCK!

Pika: Do not come over to my house. If the house is on fire you may knock once, if I don't answer assume I set the fire and I want to burn to death.

Pika: I just learned a way to get stuff on the cheap. Steal it!

Pika: There was a motor close to where I am right now.
Em: A motor- a motorcycle?
Pika: Oh sorry, a murder.
Polly: That escalated quickly.

Pika: Want to hear a hard riddle?
Cy: Sure.
Pika: A rooster laid an egg on a roof. Which way did it roll?
Cy: . . .down?
Pika: N-
Hop-pop: Who cares about which way it rolled, it would be scrambled eggs by then.
Pika:
Pika: No, it's that roosters don't lay eggs. . . Jesus Christ. . .