YUKO HAPPINESS DELIVERY!KAMEN RIDER IN CITY METROPOLIS?!

At the yuko restaurant, akihito and others went to the yuko restaurant where she want show them how to make her honey candy.

Yuko:this is Japan's first"how to make special honey candy"course!

Akihito and others seem surprise that yuko will teach them how to make honey candy while hime and megumi were sparkling their own eyes in excitement while the star surround on them.

Hime:we can finally find out the secret behind that candy!

Megumi:that mysterious candy!

Megumi, hime:the day is here!

At that time, yuko stand front of the table while the ingredients and rest of the food on the table.

Yuko:here i go, then.

Yuko put the corn mizuame and sugar inside the pot when she hold the two plates.while she start fire on stove.

Yuko:first you mix the mizuame and sugar together by Bolling them together inside a pot.

Yuko pour honey on the hot when she hold the plate.

Yuko:then you add honey.

Hime:honey charge already?

Akihito:would you be patient because yuko didn't show her secret ingredients.

Yuko put the hotpot on top of ice with the bowl.

Yuko:cool the solution on top of ice.

Iona:be careful not to burn yourself.

Yuko pour the honey on top pf a cookie sheet.

Yuko:pour the warm solution on top of a cookie sheet. When the solution become cool to the touch.

Yuko put her glove to touch the honey if the honey still heat or not.

Yuko:when the solution becomes cool to the touch...

Megumi:it's hot, so be careful!

Yuko scoop the honey with her hand while she trying shape candy to circle.

Yuko:roll it up into bite sized pieces!

And now she finally make candy into circle to show Akihito and others.

Yuko:let's make them together!

At that moment, Akihito and others follow yuko step while they roll the honey candy into circles as megumi, hime have fun rolled the candy.

Hime, megumi:roll, roll..

Yuko:then all you do is wait until they cool down.

Yuko put the honey candy on the cookie sheets to cool down.few minutes later,the candy was done when Yuko put candy on the plate as Akihito and others eye widened in surprise.

Yuko:done!

Hime:wow.

Megumi:so pretty.

Akihito:so gorgeous.

Iona:we made so much!

Yuko:we give those out with our lunch deliveries.

Before hime seem realize something and ask yuko.

Hime:huh?what about the love, the secret ingredient?

Yuko:that comes here.

Yuko replied to her that soon come while she was smile and clover appeared behind her, which they seem  titled their head in confused.yuko put her both hand around honey candy to circles to start aura it's was clover.