Chapter 15 - At the Bar

Warning: This chapter contains scene that is not suitable for young audiences. Please read at your own risk. R18

Elix's POV:

It was as if time suddenly stood still in that moment, how awkward and unusual it was for us to meet in this manner. Shayne and I exchanged glances, both trying to force a smile, while Rielle, who had paused at the door, appeared equally frozen.

"Hi.." she greeted us.

Tumayo naman ako para salubungin siya. "Hi there hon.." I stopped in front of her playing with my own hands. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was already 6:30PM. "I'm sorry I have lost track of time."

She kissed me on my lips after she pulled me through my waist. "Hey, no need to apologize baby. I'm glad you have company at this hour." She also tucked my hair to my ears.

Hinarap namin si Shayne, while Rielle's hand is on my waist. "Let me introduce you to my best friend. This is Shayne, and Shayne meet Rielle my tw-"

"Her wife." My words were cut off when Rielle said that to Shayne.

"Nice to finally meet you Rielle. She talks a lot about you." ngiti naman ni Shayne, mukang ilalaglag pa yata ako nito ah. Kaya pinandilatan ko pa ito.

"My pleasure to meet you too. You guys have already eaten?" Rielle answered with a smile then asked us.

"No need to eat hon. I'll just prepare, you two wait here." Agad naman akong pumasok sa kwarto para magbihis.

I took only 25 minutes to prepare. I'm wearing a v neck halter spaghetti strap mini dress that really exposed my cleavage with a choker of course. I made sure that my hickeys will not show up since I covered it with concealer. Pagkakuha ko ng purse ay tsaka naman ako lumabas.

Paglabas ko ay para namang nakanganga ang dalawa pagkakita sa akin. They paused for a while, too quiet. What just happened? "Let's go?" aya ko sa kanila.

"Oh my god bes! Guys are going to be feisty just by looking at you!" It was Shayne. Bakas ang excitement sa tono nito while Rielle is just frozen and I can see her swallowing and her eyes.. Well, as I expected. The way she looked at me ay parang ayaw na niyang umalis.

She walked towards me at saka naman bumulong sa akin. Naramdaman ko ang paglunok nito saka ako marahang hinawakan sa braso. It was too caring. "I'm not allowing you to wear that seductive mini dress of yours. Go and change it." pagkatapos nun ay tinitigan ko siya.

I see her dominant eyes. I don't know but the way she told me that is too calm and nakakatakot kung hindi ko man ito susundin. "Y-You d-don't like it?" tanong ko pa sa kanya. I want to make sure if she really doesn't want it. While Shayne is just smirking behind her and nagpaka busy kunyare sa phone niya.

"I do but.." umiwas siya ng tingin.

"But?"

"Just do as I say Elix." mahina lang iyon at pabulong. "I don't want anyone else to see your exposed body. That's for my eyes only." dagdag pa nito. Shocks, namumula ba ko? Bakit napakahinahon niya? Is that really her way of telling her girl to change clothes? Gusto kong mainis coz I really love this dress. Tumungo naman ang tingin ko kay Shayne na may nakakalokong tingin. Bakit ba ang tahimik din niya? Inirapan ko ito tsaka ako pumasok ulit sa kwarto.

I'm about to change my cute dress but I felt Rielle's presence who followed me inside. Nagulat pa ko dahil pagkapasok pa lang niya ay isinandal niya ko sa pinto pagkasara non. She kissed me torridly while her hands were embracing me through my waist.

"Hmmm, R-Rielle... S-shayne is outside..." pilit kong sambit sa gitna ng mga halik niya.

"I excused myself. Your dress knows how to speak on behalf of its owner as if it's seducing me." Then she pulled me closer to kiss my neck. Fuck! Ang init. Her eyes are full with lust at this moment. Huminto ito ng marahan, "Please change now before I can change my mind." tinitigan niya ko sa mga mata. Nakakaakit talaga ang mga mata niya. Shit! Elix you have to control yourself! Your best friend is just outside.