Chapter 24 - Night time

Warning: This chapter contains scene that is not suitable for young audiences. Please read at your own risk. R18

Rielle's POV:

Several days have elapsed, and my wife's various businesses, including her insurance company and others, are thriving. My father-in-law is on the verge of retirement, diligently preparing all the necessary paperwork to officially transfer the businesses to his beloved daughter. Elix asked her father na bigyan muna siya ng panahon para ayusin ang lahat ng bagay dito sa Pilipinas bago siya lumipad sa iba't ibang bansa para sa businesses transfer. She has a lot of things on her plate right now and she doesn't want to compromise everything.

"Is everything alright?" lumapit ako sa kanya na kasalukuyang may hawak ng brandy sa balcony. I was behind her and I started to massage her shoulders. Pagkatapos nun ay niyakap ko siya sa bewang at inilapat ko ang ulo ko sa kanan niyang balikat.

"I'm just overwhelmed and tired.." Her sweet voice made me hug her tightly. I kissed her neck, just a simple peck.

"I wish I could get rid of some of your burden." Sambit ko. Gusto kong mabawasan lahat ng bigat na dinadala niya. But how..

She touched my left cheek at humilig pa ang ulo niya para dumikit sa right cheek ko.

"You don't need to do anything, hon." habang hinahaplos ang pisngi ko. "Simply stand by my side, love me wholeheartedly, and that's all I need. As long as I have your presence with me, everything will be alright."

Napangiti naman ako sa mga sinabi niya. How she melted my heart na ngayon ay sobrang mahal na mahal na siya. It was heavenly feeling na para akong nakalutang sa mga ulap. Humarap siya sa akin at tinuloy niya ang paghaplos sa pisngi ko. Hawak pa rin niya ang baso na may brandy,

"Hon.." bulong niyang tawag sa akin.

"Hm?"

"You're so beautiful.." mahinhin niyang sambit habang nakatitig sa akin. Maya maya ay ngumiti ito, "Namumula ka hon. Cute." ngayon ay nakatingin naman siya sa mga labi ko kasabay ng paghaplos ng hinlalaki niya sa labi ko.

"Am I?" titig ko sa kanya. She's igniting fire na konting nakasindi sa bawat himaymay ng katawan ko at isa pang attempt baka lalong magliyab ang nararamdaman ko.

"I love these lips... They are the only thing that touches every piece of me." she said in a seductive way.

Nakakadarang! Ugh. Why is she like this? I was smiling habang nakahawak pa din ako sa bewang niya.

"Were you aware? The moment I first saw you, I felt something. Your expressive, affectionate eyes stirred a desire within me to fulfill your desires and bring you pleasure in any way possible. However, due to my deep love for my sister, I find myself unable to act upon those feelings."

Hindi nawawala ang pagtitig niya sa mata ko.

"I understand. Even I am uncertain about what I would do if I were in your situation. What else did you notice or perceive about me?" I asked her curiously.

"The tension between us... You have no idea how I tried to control myself from seducing you." she smirked at me. She narrowed her eyes that were full of desire and then she pulled my neck and kissed me hard.

I can taste the brandy in her mouth between our kisses. She's too hot to handle. But before we go further, I snatched her brandy at inilapag ito sa mesa. Tsaka ko siya hinila sa loob ng kwarto.

She seated on the side of the bed, napahawi ako ng buhok pataas at hinubad ang black jacket na suot ko. Umatras siya sa kama just to give me space para makalapit sa kanya. She's drunk pero hindi siya lasing.