Chapter 32 - Supernova

Elix's POV:

Finally, there was a knock at the door. My heart leaped with anticipation as I opened the door, and there stood my dad and Supernova. She was smaller in stature than I had imagined, yet there was an air of quiet confidence about her that was undeniably captivating.

She's wearing a black hoodie and jeans paired with white sneakers, her hands were in her pocket. I observed her closely. She had an aura of discipline and inner strength that was undeniable. It was evident that her years of rigorous training had honed her into a remarkable fighter. But her beauty is so mesmerizing, her skin is white with black hair, her face is too perfect. She has a pretty face but her expression is emotionless. Nakakunot din ang noo nito ng kaunti. Tumingin siya sa akin with an icy look. This bratty kid is a snob. Nilampasan niya lang ako at saka umupo sa sofa.

Para lang itong isang batang hindi marunong makihalubilo sa marami. I looked at her pero tahimik lang ito na waring nago-observe din sa paligid. I walked towards the solo sofa beside her and sat properly crossing my legs.

"Good morning Supernova." I greeted, testing the waters.

She merely looked at me and nodded. It seemed that she was indeed a woman of few words, and I had to find a way to communicate with her as time was running out.

"Uh... I just want my wife back, safe and sound. Please tell me your terms so we can do business together," I began.

She looked at me again, her expression devoid of emotion. "Why did your wife become their captive?" she asked.

"They are looking for my other twin, Ash. She didn't grow up with us; she was taken by my mom's best friend's husband when his wife and daughter died on the day we were born. The man she identified as her father is forcing her to settle his debts with the syndicate's leader, but we still haven't located her."

"And her identified father? Where is he?"

"He's dead. That's why Ash has no freedom. She keeps on running away."

Tumango tango naman siya.

"What's in it for me if I help you out?"

"I'll pay you. I can double the price just please bring back my wife."

"I don't need much money. I only want peace. Unfortunately, what you're asking for could disrupt my peace."

Her words caught me off guard. 'Seriously?' I thought to myself.

"Please... I beg you.. I love my wife so much. Help me to save her. Just tell me what can I do for you to help me.." pagmamakaawa ko sa kanya. I have to let my pride down to save my wife. I don't care kahit luhuran ko pa siya gagawin ko basta mailigtas lang si Rielle.

She scrutinized me, her face appearing uninterested. God why is this woman like this? She seems heartless. Nakakunot ulit yung noo niya but her beauty is still the same hindi nababawasan.

"Love is not enough, Miss. Love cannot rescue someone in a situation like this."

"That's why I need your help. So please help me. I can't do it alone yes because we don't have a blood of a fighter like you. I beg you please." di ko namalayan ang luha ko na pumapatak na. Tiningnan niya lamang ako, tila sinusukat ang pagmamahal ko sa taong gusto kong iligtas.

"What can you do for me, miss?"

"Tell me anything.. I'm willing to do anything."

"Be cautious with your negotiation, Miss."

"Whatever it is, name it." I'm sure of it. Kaya kong ibigay para lang mailigtas at maibalik sakin si Rielle. I can do anything for her.

I saw her smirk. "I want your body, miss. Is that a proposition you're willing to entertain?"

I was frozen in shock. This woman wants my body. I didn't expect that she's into girls. Looking at her she was like a straight woman who's into the opposite but –

"Take it or leave it, miss. Time is running anyway. I'll give you 2 hours to decide while I'm taking a nap." tumayo ito at may inatasan naman si dad na magasikaso sa kanya kaya dumiretcho siya sa guest room.

Naiwan akong tulala na nakaupo sa sofa. Everything seems so blurry. My tears are streaming down my face and I can't even fathom what's happening around me. Napahilamos ako ng mukha, I don't know what to do anymore. This woman wants my body, and what else do I have? Should I give in? Should I let someone else touch me other than my wife? Ugh!

'I feel so sorry for myself and for my wife. This is for her safety. Kunsakali mang mali ang gagawin ko but I don't have any choice, do I?' I tried to look at the ceiling to control my tears to fall down. Why is this happening to me? Why should I need to carry all the burden? I love my wife so much, pero baka hindi niya maintindihan yung gagawin ko. God help me, please. Napapikit ako ng marahan nang marinig ko ang cellphone ko na tumutunog.

Kinuha ko yun nang makita kong pangalan ni Rielle ang nasa screen. Pinunasan ko ang luha ko bago ko iyon sinagot.

"Hello, baby..." Ngunit nakarinig ako ng tunog tubig at parang may nilulunod dahil rinig na rinig ko din ang paghabol ng hininga sa kabilang linya.

"Baby? Your baby is drowning Ash! It's been 16 hours, pakinggan mo ang mahal mong asawa na naghahabol ng hininga Ash.." A man said with a sinister tone, followed by a chilling, soft laugh.

"Please, stop hurting her. Nagmamakaawa ako. Please stop.." pagmamakaawa ko sa lalaki. "Please don't hurt my wife. Please.." I pleaded.

"Elix N-no!" narinig ko si Rielle na sumigaw. "Don't do anything stupid! Just let me go.. Don't put yourself in danger." maya maya pa ay narinig ko na naman ang tubig na parang may nagtatampisaw.

"No please! Don't hurt her, please!" Iyak ako ng iyak. Nanginginig ako dahil sa ginagawa nila kay Rielle. "Wag niyo siyang sasaktan pakiusap!"

Dad, Rielle's mom and uncle Arthur are on my side.

"The more time you're wasting the more torture your wife will endure. So hurry up Ash! Tik-tok" maya maya ay pinatay na nila ang tawag.

Nanghina ang tuhod ko dahil doon. Kaya't napaupo ako sa sofa. Decided na ko. I will surrender my body for my wife. It's just sex anyway. Hindi naman siguro kawalan ang isang gabi para lang mailigtas ko ang asawa ko. This is now or never.