Chapter 13 - War

Warning: This chapter contains scene that is not suitable for young audiences. Please read at your own risk. R18

Elix's POV:

Naalimpungatan ako nang may nararamdaman akong mga kamay na gumagapang sa mga hita ko. I was facing the other side of the bed and I already have a clue whose hand is wandering at this moment. I'm aware that I'm still naked underneath the sheet. After what happened last night, gassh Rielle drained me to death. She managed to make me cum not only once, nor twice and goodness we have done it multiple times.

I felt her hand crawling between my thighs to reach my core. Oh god she's a total goddess of sex. "H-hon..." I moaned. I can feel her breathing through my ears and she licked my right ear, the reason why my senses are getting wild. "Aren't you tired from last night?" sambit ko sa kanya as I gripped on the sheet when I felt her fingers rubbing my clit. 'Ohmygoodness.'

"I can't get enough of you hon. I want you now..." she kissed my ear and started to bite my earlobe. "And you're so fucking wet." Then she slipped one of her fingers inside. It was deeper and oh.. I'm so sensitive this morning. Binabalot ang buong pagkatao ko ng init dahil sa ginagawa nito. She's now fucking me harder and harder. She's hitting my G-spot with that one finger. I wonder how long her finger is to hit the right spot.

"A-ahmm.." napakagat ako sa labi nang maramdaman kong bumaba ang halik nito sa balikat ko at may kasama pa yon na konting kagat. She L-positioned my right leg to spread it wider which gives her the chance to slip another finger inside me. "F-fuck.. R-Rielle.. Ohhh.."

While possessing me faster, I heard my phone ring on the side table. Napakislot pa ko sa tunog non, I know it was Shayne because of the tone I assigned to her number. Ang wrong timing naman niyang tumawag. What would I do? Ugh!

"You might want to answer that hon.." bulong ni Rielle sa tenga ko na nakapag patayo ng mga balahibo ko. She's still moving her fingers inside me. Nababaliw na ba siya. She's fucking me right now and yet she wants me to answer my best friend while she's doing me? What is she thinking? Goddammit... "Com'on answer it. It might be important." shit why her voice is so sexy?

Lalo niya pang binilisan ang paglabas pasok ng mga daliri niya sa loob ko kaya lalo kong napakapit sa kama.

"A-ahhhh, Rielle, how am I supposed to answer it? Are you crazy?" while gripping the sheet. "Ahhh... P-please j-just s-stop for a moment hmmm..." sambit ko sa kanya.

She stopped moving but her fingers are still inside me "Sure baby. I'm behaving." she whispered. Kinuha ko yung cellphone ko para sagutin ang tawag ni Shayne,

"Y-yes, Shayne?" pagka sagot ko.

"Thank goodness you answered! What took you so long to pick up?" maarte nitong tanong.

"A-ah coz I just woke up! What is it that you want?" may ginagawa yung tao eh.

I was surprised when Rielle made me face her using her other hand and she's now facing my core and I can see looking at me. S-shit! Her evil smile is now showing me her bad bad plan. Pinandilatan ko siya ng mata at sinabing "What are you doing?!" in silence.

"I'm planning to go to the bar tonight. Are you up to it?" my bestfriend said on the other line.

"A-ahmmmm" impit kong daing coz Rielle started to lick me down there. Gassh she's eating me out while fucking me with her fingers. S-shit! "I-I'll t-think about it. Y-yes!" napakagat akong muli sa labi dahil sa sarap ng nararamdaman ko. Help me god!

"Wait! Are you okay?" tanong nito sa kabilang linya. Napasabunot ako kay Rielle dahil sa ginagawa niya. I was asking her to stop in silence. I can't control my moaning goodness! She's fucking me hard while eating me. Sinong hindi mawawala sa sarili! Napaliyad ako sa sensasyong hatid non. I can also hear the sounds of her while possessing me.

"A-I'm o-okay! J-just a headache y-yah know.." napapikit ako at napakagat muli ng labi just to control the moaning that I could make.

"Okay girl whatever! Update me A-S-A-P!" narinig ko pang sabi nito.

"Y-yes! Y-es! S-sure..Ahh-kay! Bye" I know I sounded like having sex which I truly am. Bago pa man ito sumagot ay binaba ko na ang tawag. Gasshhh! "Ahhh Rielle! S-shit harder please! I'm closed!" She's sipping my core while fucking me as fast as she can. Shit! "Yes, sige pa! Ahhhh!" pasabunot kong daing kay Rielle at tsaka napahawak sa headboard ng kama! "I-I'm cumming hon! Ohhh! S-shit!" Right after multiple strokes, I felt my release.

Kapwa kami hingal na hingal after ng matinding salpukan na yon but her fingers are still inside me. I tried to pull it out using my hands but she's still forcefully inserting it. "P-lease hon, I just came.." I can't fight it, she's too strong. G-god! Balak niya yata akong lumpuhin. D-damn! Ramdam ko ang panginginig ng katawan ko. Nakakapanghina. But I can still go on, right? For round 2. My sex goddess is too great at this. Kailangan ko siyang sabayan! Baka sa iba pa siya maghanap.

While still inside my core she's licking me there and tasting all my juices. She's sipping me out. Sa sobrang sensitive nito, napaliyad ako sa tuwing humahagod ang dila niya roon.

"How I love eating you Elix.." pagkasabi nun ay tinanggal niya na ang mga daliri niya at siya namang kuha niya sa strap on na itinabi nya kaninang madaling araw after we took a shower bago matulog. "Can you turn around for me?" she kissed me on my lips tsaka siya bumulong.

I love her being so dominant so I followed her and just positioned myself like what she wanted. From there she kissed me from behind, from my ears to my neck then down to my shoulder. Ramdam ko rin ang dila niya na dumadausdos pababa ng likod ko. Then she touches both of my breasts. Feeling the warmth of her hands is too erotic. Bawat haplos at lamas sobrang nakakapanghina. Shit! Sa kanya ko lang lahat naranasan ang lahat ng to. And I'm thankful for that. I want her to be the first of my everything.

I can feel her thing touching my core. Nilagyan niya pa to ng lube to enter smoothly. There, I can feel it filling me up. Gasshhh! "Ahhhh..." napakapit ako sa head board kung saan ako nakaharap while she started fucking me from behind. It was too slow from the start pero habang tumatagal ay pabilis ito ng pabilis sa bawat pagbayo. "Ohhhh, Rielle! Ahhhhh.... More please." sambit ko habang sumasabay sa bawat niyang paggalaw. Sobrang init. Shit! She's still caressing my breasts while moving perfectly. G-God she's too expert! I just hope na hindi ko hanap hanapin ang ganito.

"You're too hot hon! I want to fuck you endlessly!" bulong niya sa gitna ng bawat pagbayo.

"D-damn! I didn't know you're too g-good at this.... Ahhhhhh.." I moaned, sobrang sarap.

"And you are too sexy and gorgeous.. I will always want you Elix!" pagkasabi nun ay mas binilisan niya pa ang paglabas pasok ng strap-on niya sakin.

"Gaddd Rielle, I'm cumming again! Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh, Shit! Please faster, P-pleaseeee!" Pagkatapos ng maraming pagpasok ay nilabasan na naman ako. And thank goodness, this time she stopped na. Pareho kaming bumagsak sa kama na kapwa hingal na hingal. Di ko alintana ang pagbagsak niya sa katawan ko dahil di naman siya ganun kabigat. She kissed me on my shoulder at nagpahinga.