Chapter 21 - Event

Rielle's POV:

Days passed and this is the awaiting day of Greg's blackmailing tactics. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city, Elix and I walked into Greg's Safety Awareness Month event at his upscale insurance company.

The event was held in a spacious venue, bathed in the soft, warm glow of strategically placed crystal chandeliers. The room was elegantly decorated with banners and streamers in various shades of blue and silver, which perfectly complemented the corporate logo of Greg's insurance company. Tall, potted plants with lush green leaves added a touch of nature to the sophisticated ambiance.

'Hah, not bad.' I commented right after we entered the place.

A lot of people looked at us. We're just sorry to capture all their attention as we have our entrance. Well, di na ko magugulat. My wife wears a jaw-dropping black evening gown. Her gown was a masterclass in timeless glamor, with a fitted bodice that emphasized her slender waist and an A-line skirt that flowed effortlessly to the floor. The gown featured a daring yet tasteful slit that revealed a glimpse of her perfectly toned leg with each step. The back of the dress dipped into a low, elegant V, showcasing her graceful shoulders.

Muntik ko nang ikulong na lang sa kwarto itong kasama ko. Ugh! God knows how much I controlled my eagerness to just bed her tonight!

Kitang kita ko ang matang nakatingin sa aming dalawa. Aside from her beauty, I tried to match her by wearing a stunning floor-length gown that exuded confidence and sophistication. My gown was a deep, midnight-blue hue, which beautifully contrasted with my olive complexion. The dress was tailored to perfection, hugging my curves before flowing gracefully to the floor.

As we gracefully navigated the elegant crowd at the Safety Awareness Month event. My wife approached a small group of esteemed VIP clients and greeted them with a warm smile. She's holding my hand habang papalapit sa mga ito.

"Good evening, everyone," Elix said with genuine enthusiasm. "I hope you're all enjoying this wonderful event." She really fits this corporate world. She's too gorgeous kahit sa simpleng pagsasalita lang.

Mr. Reynolds, the tech CEO, responded first. "Elix, it's always a pleasure to attend these events. Safety awareness in our business is crucial."

My wife nodded appreciatively. "Indeed, Mr. Reynolds. It's wonderful to see so many professionals dedicated to promoting safety in our industries." pero bakit parang may pag-aalinlangan ang pagkakasabi niya? Maybe she's too nervous right now. I didn't spill my counter attack to his psycho ex kasi. Wala siyang idea tuloy kung anong magaganap. Buti nalang binigyan niya ko ng idea about her clients kaya familiar ako sa mga ito na ngayon ay kausap niya.

Mrs. Lawson, the real estate mogul, chimed in. "Elix, I've been hearing some buzz about a new insurance product your company is launching. Care to share a bit more about it?" Wow, she's too workaholic. I know she's the CEO of Sinclair's pero paano niya kaya napapanatiling updated sa lahat. Her company is one of the top insurance companies in the Philippines. I really wonder how she manages her time. This woman is so amazing!

Elix's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. "Certainly, Mrs. Lawson. We're introducing a comprehensive risk management package that's tailored for businesses like yours. It's designed to provide coverage for a wide range of potential risks in the real estate industry, from property damage to liability issues. I'd love to set up a meeting to discuss it further and see how it can benefit your portfolio."

Dr. Carter, the physician, nodded in agreement. "Elix, your company's attention to detail and personalized approach are the reasons I've stayed with you for so long. I trust your team to look after my interests."