Shout Out

I held a contest... Sort of... Not really... But I wanted to seeing you guys could guess which Disney movie that quote came from anf, drum roll please fisnfjksdcjr dkdnfkemdke... I'm ridiculous, but that's okay. To 1Dluver4426 for guessing the correct answer of Thumbelina. That's like one of my favorite Disney movies. And the cool thing that it was about faeries.. Cough cough Puck Cough cough.

But I also wanted to give a shout out to followers of this story. Without you guys, I don't think this story would still be up. You guys make me want to get my lazy but up and then go to my computer or find and electronic just to write. Your comments just make me want to go through the screen and hug each and every one of you...
That sounded creepy but its true

Some significant others that I want to name personally are:
1Dluver4426
TamyaDurio
Fangirl_ Mads
Sistergrimm_official
Aldee1
And so many others.
I just went through my notifications and picked out the ones that I saw the most of, but I know there re more of you, I just couldn't find your names in the list. Don't feel bad if your name wasn't listed because trust me, I see you...
That's sounded creepy again...
On a serious note, I love you guys and thank you for your support and don't forget to vote and comment.

Sorry, I couldn't leave on a serious note... I found more emojis.