Chapter 29

"In the case of Grimm versus Grimm, the jury finds Sabrina Grimm not guilty of murder and Relda Grimm of several counts of first degree murder."

The gavel hit the small pad of wood and I let out the breath of air that I hadn't realized I had held.

I was free.  It was years after the incident and Granny was finally going to be punished for all her crimes.

I walked out to my car and kicked off the heels that I had on just to look professional; in front of the court. After months of trials, it was all over. I was done.

I had listened to all the dead people in my life and started over.

I had moved out of the hell house and moved into my own apartment. I shared with Red so that the rent could be paid each and every month. Red's parents had been ecstatic when they learned that their eighteen year old daughter was moving out.

"You know what," she had said,"Y'all are going to miss me when I'm gone and I'm not going to come back."

We all laughed and a month later, we were in a shabby, but livable apartment.

I had started to go to school in New York and applied for a college in Georgia. When the letter came back and said that I wasn't accepted, I had been disappointed, but I didn't let that tear me down.

New York was just as good and my friends were all here. And he was here.

(OMG please don't judge me)

I had met somebody that I knew cared for me. I knew that he would always love me.

Chandler Riggs.

He knew my background and he wasn't afraid of it. He took it openly and didn't call me crazy when I told him about the magic and the baggage that I came with.

"I love you, Sabrina Grimm, and nothing you say or do can change that."

Eventually, Chandler moved into the apartment with Red and I. He went to school with me and when I pulled into the parking lot that belonged to the building in which we resided, I saw him, waiting with flowers.

I stepped out of the car with a smile on my face, "What are you doing?"

He shrugged, "I wanted to congratulate you on winning the trial."

I laughed, "How did you know I won?"

He laughed, "You came home."

We walked into the house where Red was lying on the couch, sleeping.

I looked around. I couldn't believe how much I had gained in the short couple of years.

A boyfriend. My best friend. A new house. No Ferryport Landing. My grandmother in jail.

Everything just seemed right.

"Hey, Red. Get up."

She jumped up from her nap,"Wha?"

She smiled at us as we laughed at her.

"Hey," she said, "The Ferryport Landing Sheriff Department called. They said that they needed you for something."

I nodded and then felt the sudden urge to vomit.

"Excuse me," I said before rushing past Chan and into the bathroom.

Red came up behind me.

I finished and groaned as I sank to the floor.

"That's the seventh time this week. You should take a pregnancy test."

I groaned, "I cant be pregnant. We've been careful."

She glared at me, "Okay, then you need to go to the doctor because your insides are fucked up."

I groaned again and lifted myself off of the floor, "Okay fine. Go to the store and get one. Don't tell Chan yet. I don't want to get his hopes up."

She nodded and I trudged to my room to wait for Red to come back.

"Bri," Chan said while coming down the hall, "You okay?"

I nodded and lay down and fell asleep for about an hour before I woke up to feel Red shaking me.

"Wake up!"

I jumped up, "What? Did you get it?"

She nodded, "And hurry up because I sent Chan to the store for soup and he looked pretty confused."

I laughed and took the small paper bag from her and walked into the bathroom.

I did the test and when the results showed up, I didn't have the heart to look at it.

"Red, you do it."

"Ew," she said, "That's disgusting."

I pouted, "I would do it for you."

She sighed and took the small stick from me. She looked at it and then at me.

"It's positive."

Ayo peblebes! Don't judge. I have a mission for all of y'all. Chandler Riggs (Sabrina's boyfriend) is a real person and that video above, is him. One of my goals is to get him to answer me or mention me in something.
I don't know. Some fan obsession thingy that sparked me. (If he looks familiar, he plays Carl on the Walking Dead)

Can y'all help me out. I know he has a:

-Google+

-Twitter

-Instagram

-Ask

So if y'all can help me out and send it to me, I would love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Miki
PS check me out in Snapchat  name=Mika_hill