Chapter 32

When I opened my eyes, I looked around to see nothing but trees.

"Hello?" I called.

No answer. Not even a gust of wind to make the trees move.

I lifted myself off of the ground and marveled at the fact that my hands weren't tied.

"Did you miss me?"

I stopped. I didn't expect to hear that voice ever again. I prayed that I was wrong and it was somebody else. I had just gotten over that terrible nightmare. I should have expected it. The fates weren't going to let me forget it that easily.

"How are you here?"

They laughed, "You're knife missed the vital organ. When you called the police, I was still alive and they rushed me to the hospital. Of course, nothing there could help me."

"Puck, I-" I started, but he cut me off when he put his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear.

"It's alright. They fixed me up and then sent me to a crazy house. They wanted to see if they could fix me. I actually feel like all of my time in there worked. I never felt so... sane."

I huffed, "Then why did you kidnap me."

He shrugged, "I wouldn't call it kidnapping. I brought you to a special place."

I looked around me and then in his sparkling green eyes, "I don't know where we are. In the woods?"

He laughed and I couldn't help but think of when he tried to kill me. When he told me that he was working with Granny the whole time and it was because of him that I no longer had a sister.

I took one step back.

His face softened, "I didn't mean to frighten you, Brina. We're in the woods where we went on our first adventure. Remember when we fought Jack."

I thought back to all those years ago when I had gone on that adventure. That was when I knew I could trust Puck and I had Daphne. I didn't like Granny at the time, but at least she was still there for me.

"Uh, I have to go," I said as I felt the tears come to my eyes.

He nodded,"Don't bother going to the Sherriff Department. They only called so that I could see you. Do you need me to take you home?"

I shook my head, "I'm fine."

I turned to leave the surrounding of trees and shrubs, but Puck caught my arm and turned me to face him.

"Sabrina, before you go, I want you to know that I've changed and I'm not the same person that I was before. I counted the days in the asylum until I could see you again and apologize. I just wanted to know if I could have a second chance?"

I looked at him, hoping that he was joking. When I saw all seriousness on his face, I grew mad.

"You want me to forgive you? Forgive you after you killed my sister? After you tried to murder me?" I spat as I glared at him.

"I loved you and the whole time, you were plotting my death. I have to go to therapy because of you. I have to be weary about going around certain people. Some of them people that I know because you decided that you wanted to betray me and started some group of people that you were using to get a better chance at seeing me dead."

I lifted my hand up and he flinched.  I slowly lowered it.

"You fucked up my life, but I'm doing my best to turn it around. I have a boyfriend- no, fiancé and I'm going to have a baby so I don't need you in my life. Go find someone else to ruin."

I turned and ran all the way to the street, where I found my car, parked.

I sat behind the wheel and wiped the tears from my face and turned the key in the ignition.

I sped all the way home and when I opened the door, I saw Chan sitting on the couch, watching tv.

I closed the door and leaned my back against it. I slid down the wall and fell to the ground in a heap of tears, bringing my knees up and resting my head on them.

"Sabrina! Are you okay?" Chan asked coming over to me.

I shook my head and he sighed. He slid over to my side and pulled me into his chest where I sobbed for who knows how long.

After a while, I heard a voice in my head telling me how pathetic I looked and how ashamed the old Sabrina would be if she saw herself in this state.

I hugged Chandler and stood up and walked to the kitchen, where Red was preparing for dinner.

About a half hour later, Chandler, Red and I were sitting at the table, eating dinner in silence.

Then the doorbell rang.

"I got it," Chan said as he stood.

I nodded and he walked to the door.

A few minutes later, I heard, "Bri, it's for you."

Red gave me a look of confusion and I returned it.

I got up and walked to the door. Chan moved to the side and revealed our guest.

Puck Goodfellow.

Did you guys like it? Let me know in a comment. Also, if there is some idea and you want to let me know, either comment or send me a private message and I might include it.  Luv ya ~Miki