Chapter 6

He stuttered while I pressed my foot harder on his torso.

I felt Puck release his hold on Mirror, but I held firm.

"Sabrina, what do you mean?" Puck asked.

I moved the hair out of my face and tied it back, "He's been messing with me. All this time, I thought there was something wrong with me, but now I know that it's all been him."

I heard the sound of Puck's feet pacing the wooden floors behind me, and I started to wonder if he was thinking that this was all some goose chase to satisfy my craziness.

Mirror started to squirm under my weight. He was starting to get away, but Puck sat on his legs so he couldn't move. I turned to look at him and caught the look in his green eyes.

He looked as if he was holding anger in. I was going to suggest that he let me handle it, but he got up, pushed me aside, and replace my spot on top of Mirror's chest. His hand curled into a fist and punched Mirror right in the nose.

"You bitch. Why the hell are you torturing my damn girlfriend? You did enough damage all those years ago and the jury let you walk free."

His foot pressed down harder on Mirror's chest, "They should have let your sorry ass rot in prison."

I grabbed Puck's hand and he looked at me, his face wearing a hard expression. He took his foot off of Mirror and stepped out of the disgusting house.

"Alright," I said, "Don't think that because I saved you from Puck means that I won't let him finish what he started. Now tell me why."

Mirror turned his head and spat blood onto the floor. When he turned back to face me, a grin was plastered on his face.

"You think that love could change something that has been brewing for years. Some silly little girl can't change that, Sabrina. You and the rest of that stupid town were naïve to let me go. You all thought that I had changed, but honestly, I hated you more because of all the attention. They forced me to go to therapy and spend time in an asylum, but that just gave me more time to hate you. I was a side show because of you. All people wanted to do was come and look at the reformed psycho. You could never understand now that feels."

I stared at him, "After the war, all everyone ever did was watch me. It seemed like all anyone had time to do was sit and stare at Sabrina Grimm. They still do."

I bit down on my teeth,"The only reason that they do that is because you started that stupid war, and you have the nerve to feel sorry for yourself?"

I felt the tear slip off of my face and watched as it absorbed into the man's shirt while he spoke,"Oh yeah. We should all feel bad for poor, loved, Sabrina Grimm. The curse that I put on you was one of the best in my life."

I heard the sound of the door opening and realized that Puck must have called the police, so I started speaking fast, "You are going to jail, Mirror. There is no doubt about it. I am going to ask you this once and one time only; Take the curse off of me and stop trying to destroy Ferryport Landing,"

"And what if I don't?"

"I'll leave you with Puck and he will kill you. I would do it myself, but why deny Puck the satisfaction? No one would ever have to worry about your sorry ass ever again. You'll die, and no one would care."

He bit his lip,"You still don't get it. I am going to die without anyone loving me. That 'love' that you showed me wasn't for me. It was for your family. Nobody will ever love me. It kills me that you have so many people that care about you. You have Relda, Puck, your uncle, and Daphne. Who loves me?"

I looked him straight in his eyes, "I did. I loved you. When I first came to the house, I didn't know anybody. You were the only one who understood me. You were my best friend."

I heard the sirens of the police cars, "Now, you've gone and ruined it. Take the curse off of me and leave my family alone."

He shook his head, "I can't do that. I'm sorry."

And with a snap of his fingers, he was gone and I was surrounded by confused policemen.