Chapter 34

I walked away from the table and job to my room,where I found Chandler lying on the bed, knocked out.
"Chan..." I said, gently shaking him, "Channy, I need to talk."
He turned over and made an inhuman sound.
"Chandler, I need to talk to you."
He lifted his head and looked at me.
"What's up, Brina?" He asked me.
"It's about the guy at the door."
He patted the portion of the bed that was empty and I crawled into the space and lay my head in Chan's chest.
"That was Puck,"I said after a huge intake of breath,"He was the one that had tried to kill me and succeeded in killing my sister."
I felt him tense underneath me.
"I offered him a once to stay here."
Chandler sat up at that and looked at me,"Why would you do that? Do you have a death with?"
I shrugged,"I don't know. Maybe. You know that my kind is fucked up. I may very well want to die."
His jaw dropped and I realized what I had just said.
"Oh my gosh, I didn't mean that I was going to kill myself. Chan, I'm happy right now. Here with you and Red. I'm ecstatic that we are going to get married and have a child. I'm really am. It's just that he was a major part of my past and I don't think I would be able to live with myself if I were to send him to the street. You have to respect that. Do you?"
Chandler looked me in the eye,"You know that I do. I respect everything that you do, but do you really trust him? He killed your sister and turned your grandmother against you. He would have even killed you."
I nodded,"I know and to answer your question, no. No, I don't trust him."
"Well," Chandler said, "I trust you."
I leaned in and kissed his lips.
I crawled off the bed and prepared to go to sleep.
I was exhausted. I just needed to sleep.
I took a quick shower and put on my sweat and a tee shirt. When I came out of the bathroom, Chandler had spread his body all over bed and I had a feeling he wasn't going to move.
"Thanks Chan," I muttered.
I walked back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before walking back to the bed and using all of my energy to push Chandler to his side.
As I crawled into bed, I thought of all that could go wrong with letting Puck anywhere near me again.

"C'mon Bri, don't you love him?"
I shrieked as I watched Puck put the blade of a knife against Chandler's throat.
"I do. Don't hurt him," I begged, straining to see through the tears.
"If you love him, you will listen to me. You will go with me and you will do whatever I say willingly. Either that, or he dies."
Puck pressed the silver further down and droplets of blood started dripping down Chandler's throat.
"Okay, okay, stop. Please, I'll do whatever you say."
He smiled,"I thought so."
Chandler fell to the ground and didn't move.
All of me wanted to run to Chandler and make sure that he was okay, but before I could, I was taken interject cold arms of Puck Goodfellow.
"Chandler!" I screamed,"Chandler!"

"Sabrina, wake up!"
I jumped up and clutched my chest. I couldn't breath.
"In- in-h-" I said, not able to get the words out.
Chandler reached into his bedside table and pulled out my extra inhaler.
The inhaler helped me get my breath back.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.
"Puck. It was Puck and he tried to kill you and-"
"It's all right," he said as he pulled me into a hug.
"I don't want into happen," I said.
"It won't." Chan said,"I promise."