Chapter 40

I stared in shock at the monster that he had become.
His blonde hair had turned a light shade of brown and he had acars the length of my pinky finger on his face.
"Ruf-"
"Rumple," he growled.
I looked around me and noticed that Puck was knocked out on the ground and he had blood running from his forehead.
"Why would you do this?" I asked.
He laughed,"Because you are the bitchiest whore that I've ever met. I offered you a future with me and you denied it and got me thrown in jail. Then you end up with that faerie and then you go to the dead brunette."
I ground my teeth,"You-"
"Are going to be my new husband?" he said, filling in my sentence with something I totally wasn't going to say.
"I know. I came here for you to realize that."
I lay Chandler's head on the ground, kissed his forehead, and stood up.
"The only thing that you've done is show me that all I feel for you is hate. I used to cry for you."
Rumple shrugged and I continued,"'The tears I might have shed for your dark fate grow cold and turn to tears of hate."
(I had to #PhantomoftheOperaReference.)
He shrugged,"Does it look like I give a flying fuck?"
I shook my head,"Why do you want me so bad? Why do you want me and my child dead?"
He laughed,"Ive been telling you the same thing for years. I only take children from people who can't take care of them. People who I feel like I would be a better parent for."
My mouth opened and I stared at him with a dropped jaw,"How can you say that?!? Chandler was amazing. He loved me even when he shouldn't have. He was everything to me and you just fucking killed him without a care in the world."
He looked at me and I continued,"This baby that I'm carrying would have been the most privileged kid if he had had Chandler as a father. I loved him and you're a sick bastard that needs to find someone that can give him his own children."
Suddenly, a brick flew through the air and hit Rumple in the head.
He fell to the ground with a huge thump an I turned to see Puck kneeling in the hall, wiping blood from all over his face.
"Bri..."
I looked down and saw that Chandler's face was contorted in pain.
"Chan, baby," I said before dropping to the floor next to him.
He shook his head,"I'm not going to make it. I already can't feel half of my body. I want you to know that I forgive you."
I broke down in tears and he shushed me,"Don't cry."
I took his hand,"How can I not cry when I killed you?"
He brought my hand to his lips, struggling,"Ive told you many times, I would take your baggage. If this is the price to keep you alive, so be it."
I sobbed so hard.
"Bri. Bri look at me."
I lifted my head.
"You have to raise the baby and you have to do it right. Do it for me?"
I nodded.
"One question, did you love me?"
I nodded profusely,"With all my heart. I wanted to be with you for our lives. I wanted us to be together, for better or worse."
He groaned in pain,"Last thing."
I nodded.
He motioned for me to get closer.
He whispered something in my ear and he his breathy stopped.
My heart skipped a beat and I broke down completely.
I heard the door open and then Red.
"What the hell happened in here?"

Okay, so I started crying during this chapter. I listened to All I Want by Kodaline and Hold Me Now by Red and they were the shit with this chapter. There will be one more chapter and this story is done 😭😭😭😭
I'll do a farewell letter in that chapter.
Luv ya~Miki