Special chapter - Prank Wars Part. 2

[Name], Nehemia & Fenrys; Chaos

Yet another sigh escaped Nehemia's mouth, as the princess lounged on the queen's bed, her head resting on the palm of her hand. "[Name], no."

At her desk, sharpening her blades with a bit too much eager for the princess' liking, [Name] snarled. She whirled around on her chair to stare at the man polishing his sword. "Fenrys likes it."

Nehemia rolled her eyes. "Fenrys isn't exactly what most would refer to as 'responsible'."

Fenrys shrugged his shoulders, admiring his reflection in the metal. "Well, I do have a reputation to uphold as the court's jester." His eyes darted to [Name] who slid her finger on the sharp edge of the blade and frowned before she returned to sharpening it even more. "But to be fair, I mostly follow her."

A satisfied smile finally blossomed on [Name]'s lips as her blade currently was able to cut through the thickest of materials with one swift swing. Crossing her legs, she pointed with her toe at the brown sack lying on the floor. Fenrys getting the gist, kicked it in her direction. "Thank you."

Nehemia rolled her eyes. "When did you even have time to plan all this?"

"The past week, really," [Name] replied simply, shoving items down the sack.

The princess' brows furrowed. "How could you have planned this a week before if you found out about this prank day two days ago-" Nehemia pressed her lips into a thin line. "You bastard," she breathed, before she rolled onto her back and began laughing. "Unbelievable. You made it all up! Why would you do that?"

"Well first off, my round is not far off, and I still have not seen the power of the gods, if I don't count the time Poseidon tried to pierce me with his trident for five whole minutes. And what better way to make someone show off their true strength than when annoyed?"

Fenrys jolted his head to her. "You mean to tell me that you angered him to get an idea of a god's strength and speed?"

[Name] nodded. "Partly, to experience how skilled they are." She held the blade up against the sun and watched as the light reflected against it." But also because I wanted to piss him off."

Nehemia popped up from the bed and stalked toward her friend. Kneeling on the floor, Nehemia folded the top edges of the bag and held it up so that [Name] could easily throw whatever she wanted into the brown leather sack. "Wouldn't it have been better if you told the others what to do instead of giving them free rein to do whatever they please?"

A devious smirk tugged the corners of [Name]'s mouth. "I could – not that it would make any difference."

Fenrys raised his brow. "What do you mean?"

"That I took the liberty of planning the einherjars' pranks without their knowledge." She leaned back in her chair. "Dropping hints, encouraging them to spend more time with their future teammates, casually telling them of the usual routes of the gods, leaving objects behind, spreading the word of something that might give them an idea of what to do. You know, small stuff."

Nehemia looked up at her friend through her long lashes. "And do you think they'll listen?"

[Name] slowly rocked her head from side to side. "I'm not too concerned for two of the teams, but the remaining two worry me." She huffed. "At first, I had tried suggesting a plan of sorts for Leonidas' team, but I realized all too quickly that it would be in vain because whatever plan they decided on would probably end in violence. As for Michel – I showed him a new dress of mine yesterday, and if I am to judge by the expression he made then, I would guess that he intends to dress up like me. However, if I know those idiots it will not go smoothly."