- media

the shows/movies/games/music they consume, because i mean reading isn't for everyone 

Obi-wan - again- classy brit- he probably watches cooking shows ngl, he gives that vibe. he would also listen to classical music because he wants to come off as ~classy~ (he secretly listens to beyonce, i will not be convinced otherwise) 

Rex - he for sure likes COD, 'just like the simulations' lmao. also he would listen to Hilltop Hoods (they're an Aussie band check them out) but also he can occasionally be found vibing out to Gorrilaz (suggested by Ahsoka, who obviously has damn good taste) 

Ahsoka - as previously stated she has exquisite taste, she's 100% that cool bass kid, she listens to Gorrilaz, TV Girl, The Cure, Foo Fighters, and the Strokes, but also like Melanie Martinez, Destroy Boys and Jazmine Bean because again, cool bass kid. also she would play The Last Of Us because she just would, fight me. 

Luke - he plays Animal Crossing, Slime Rancher, and Stardew Valley, and listens to Marcy Playground and Liana Flores because he's everyone's favorite space twink with the channel boots 

Leia - she would listen to Blondie, and probably The Runaways, oh and she would be a true crime girly- no I will not explain why, she just would ok? she's also the queen of just dance, she is undefeated in every dance, Han once bet he could beat her in Rasputin, he lost, really REALLY bad. 

Din - he would listen to dad rock because he's literally the space dad, stuff like CAKE, Vulfpeck, David Bowie, Elton John. also bonus: Grogu watches In The Night Garden (it was one of my favorite shows growing up but it was also insane so i just know he would like it) 

Cassian - he listens to Led Zepplin and Electric Light Orchestra, I will not be debated on this. also he watches stupid rom-coms and screams at the main characters.

Cal - ok so he listens to Jack Stauber's Micropop religiously, and he plays Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild all day every day and has beaten it more times than you can count. he also for sure plays Portal, Superliminal, and Raft.