24. Disappearance

I'll pick a teared, cream-coloured, cartridge envelope. Spray it with perfume, its scent is like a kiss. Write your name in calligraphy, glossy blue ink. Navy and posh against a child's custard snack.

Placed a small, pretty sketch in the bottom right corner. I present to you imagery, so pretty pain is seared into your brain. Again, cream paper, navy edges. The ink remains the same, pretty pages conceal my pain. Poetical and sweet, ambrosia candy.

Romantic poetry to the girls in my dreams, romanticise your pain to a sweeter person. Sweetness is a key to my world and to yours. No words to parents but apologies to their little girl, because it took years to be realistic.

Sweetness isn't the only key, look within the locket. It's in the bag of sprinkles, I wasn't only being poetic.

Letters sweeter than ambrosia but the key reveals satan. You see those thoughts swirling in this brain, and ponder. Call me insane when you see what I say, but try to catch the girl you want in the grave.

I'll take a train, transport away. You'll never know where I go, you can't ask today. Not chasing people or places, or who you expect. Only a girl in your cage who escaped yet again.

© Sincerely, ♡ - April 2023