41. Sixteen

You can't imagine an absent parent, so you tried to be all I needed. I couldn't abandon you regardless, you know this. Now, it's all I want to do. Take care of your next daughter, she can take my shoes. I'll be gone and I'll become a girl you never raised. You tried to know me and stopped, you still know a 7 year old.

I'm not trying to be an ingrate. You know you're a reason, yet I could never do this to you. Accept it or not, I am no person to create problems. You're the only problem I see. You can't recall pulling my clothes to a point that I could only yell? Even little strands you tore couldn't enable courage inside me.

Courage? Go on, pretend you're at all courageous when you're scared of people telling you this is bad. I can't accept it either, look at me. I regret placing blame on you even with all you did to me. Yet, you and the pillow stay clear in my mind. You can deny your narcissism, I'm your remains. Appertaining, yet I can't accept. It's you, it's you, and your rights as a parent. You're trying to see a reason to stop? Look at you.

They're all imaginary, you said they were. It's all part of the attention-seeking ploy, is that what you think? You say that I'm skinny then say I overeat, what a pestilent game to participate in at 6 or 16. I can't take your blistered comments, especially as I let you in. I let you know me. Prime example to all I say, I never wanted to trust you anyway. I can't eat without looking at you, to try and read your thoughts. You're a poison and occasionally, I pray that you rot.

© Sincerely, ♡ - May 2023