47. Nautical

Analysing thoughts, earphones in and listening to a girl telling me that she felt everything at once. The sky is a picturesque reason to exist, and I start to sing back to the girl. Nautical twilight cleanses all the bitter and I become a melted expression. The wax goes away and leaves us with liquid, I tell a story similar and cryptic.

All the stars, I wanted to make them mine. I wanted to become one, existing till I'd gone on, an extra carbon pixel you could likely examine. I wanted to say that I took myself to see the stars when I was lonely, chemicals so sweet. The endorphins rush as I whisper a song, nobody else could have played it along. I'd be my last company, I could clearly see.

Electrical pulses are telling me to run away to another galaxy, and take you with me and tell the world. I'm okay, are you going to make me worse? Nobody can stop me in my path of pebbles and I'll get back on my act. I want to be cared about and adored, but I knew trust is a legend and people are sores. I want the kiss of death, I want it all.

Elysian lights of the moon appeared as soon as the sky turned blacker, and I bathed in its glow. My skin paled as I lacked sleep and the moonlight made it seem beautiful again, and so I'd lay awake every night to try and steal those rays.

Angelic scenes cure my pain like the pitter-patters. I listen in close to the rain and I wish to escape my room, look at those stars. Take pictures to capture the darkest arts, it's a dreamy memory that I wished to receive because I wanted to be my own constant remedy. Going or staying is not an easy task, precision is temptingly creating an insanity. It swirls through me, till there's nothing. Perturbation.

© Sincerely, ♡ - June 2023