29. You're Not A Romantic

Darling, let me take you down to my cottage. Sweetest tea, ready on the table. I'll place you in a seat, then we can talk about what you see in me because I'm not the one. Potion, only of a romance. That's what you wanted but, I see no love. I see my impact taking on your potion with a poison to counteract your admiration.

I know you love me, but I know your past and what you'd done to me. You may not identify the elephant in the room, but I know that your speedy romance is only the scent of my perfume. You don't want me, you don't want love. You want a satisfactory moment, but when you're dead there's no need right?

When you're deep in the catacombs, with the angry corpses, don't say you're sorry. Don't say you're sorry to the broken people, because they won't be still. They won't act like corpses but crazy witches with their curses and trickery. After all, that's what you deserve for what you've done.

To see, you suffer. What a precious moment, my dear. Such a pretty moment, my darling. Keep hushed as I lay you to sleep on my body and stab you in death, you'll be so sorry when you feel the intents. Yours wasn't pure so mine shan't be any purer. It's simply a mirrored image of you, sugar.

© Sincerely, ♡ - April 2023