45. Rosemary

I look at you, and I see pain in your eyes. Your bones tell a tale that I'll never know, yet I explore them. Your room changed twice, and you look like the night. A tragic beauty, but I love you. Your smile is sweet, your strands are straying. You are the girl I'd kiss in my dreams.

I yearn to know you inside out, your porcelain skin and your delicate rib cage. I need your tears and I need their stains. It's rather insane to try and kill yourself, I stare at you with pangs in my chest. You're probably pinching your skin only to see it's paper, wish I was a sheet like you.

Your ink spread all over your page is telling me you want to be okay, but that isn't close to what I'll do. It's not okay to be wishing I was you, to pursue. No matter my adoration, I am always competing against you in my blackest mind.

Would you like me, if I was like you? Or would you see I'm a tragedy? Is love out of reach or would you love back if I was the size of you? I wish to be a living corpse, I know your pain whenever you gain. I see you in class and I'm crushing on your disorder as well as your traits.

I want to smile at you in moonlight and say you're gorgeous, because you look like you need an embrace. Is it sweet if I want to be you? You're not only a crush. You are the reason that I continue, because I want to be pretty. I am petty to think you'll like me, and I'm a prick to even look at you in this way.

© Sincerely, ♡ - June 2023