five

V. Alpine Post

SAUDI: March 2023

INSTAGRAM:

RACE DAY-Fan Stage: Like in Bahrain, Kiara and Pierre walked to the stage together

RACE DAY-Fan Stage: Like in Bahrain, Kiara and Pierre walked to the stage together. They sat down on the chairs the same way but Pierre did something that made the crowd go crazy.

Once Kiara was settled on the chair beside him and was greeting the host, Pierre grabbed a hold of her chair and pulled her closer.

The crowd went wild at his actions. Kiara continued to sit there, smiling at the crowd. She chuckled and turned to him. This time, he was so close, Kiara was shocked.

But Pierre smiled at her before turning to Simon who was watching the two bemusedly. "How is everyone?" he asked as he looked at the crowd. Kiara who was still in shock of how close he is, watched him.

He had started to answer some questions until he realized how quiet she was. Looking back down at her, he smiled, "You okay ma belle?" he asked as quietly as he could but unfortunately the mic picked it up.

The crowd was going crazy making Kiara blush. She covered her face with her hands making Pierre laugh, "Apologies for Ki, she's a bit shy today- Ow!" he yelled as she pinched his side.

"Anyway!" Kiara said as she tried her best to change the topic. Simon had did the fan stage as normal as he could but the attention of the crowd were towards the closeness between the two Alpine drivers.

The way Pierre would look at her, or how Kiara would slightly lean on Pierre. It was crazy seeing them like this. The two were naturally close but not like this. Not like how she looked so comfortable around him, not like how he would at her with such emotion.

Until the end of the fan stage moment, Kiara did not move away from Pierre. Even for when he would tease or joke with her. She stayed where he pulled her to. It was so close that even Charles debated what was real or not.

The Monegasque was lost with was happening. He needed to talk to his friends but he knew that they wouldn't tell him, not now at least.

TWITTER:

@fan01: pierre in kiara's post hit different now