fifteen

XV. Around Her Neck

IMOLA: May 2023

INSTAGRAM:

FP1 & 2: Kiara walked out her driver's room with her race suit tied around her waist, her white fireproof on her

FP1 & 2: Kiara walked out her driver's room with her race suit tied around her waist, her white fireproof on her. She was walking through the garage, thanking the mechanics who were greeting her a belated happy birthday.

As she walking she played with the necklace that was staying on. She knew she would be scolded but she just couldn't take it off.

As she reached the outside of the garage, she was greeted by Nathalie. She smiled at her best friend and they hugged. "I'm sorry me and Charles had to leave early last night, he was being a baby again." she said with a chuckle.

Kiara waved her off, "Its okay. Thank you for helping Pear." she said as she let go of the necklace which Thalie noticed.

The model raised an eyebrow at her, "You're still wearing it." she pointed out. Kiara shrugged, "I- yeah I am." she said. "And this means?" Nathalie asked.

"It means I love Pierre's gift."

"How about him? Do you love him?"

Nathalie's question caught Kiara off guard, "What?" she asked, her eyes wide and her jaw dropped. This made the model laugh, "Oh I was hoping for you to slip and say yes." she said.

Kiara huffed, "Please don't." she muttered. Nathalie sighed, "When are you two going to finally admit it?" she asked her, clearly frustrated at the two. The driver shrugged and crossed her arms, she was about to answer when she was called in by their PR manager for interviews.

Kiara stood in front of Angel, she was being pre-race interviewed by her good friend. She had just been asked about her expectations of the race suddenly, Angel had noticed the same thing Nathalie did.

She smirked and Kiara got an idea on what she would ask next. "That's a nice necklace Kiara, it's the first one we see you wear, anything special with this one?" she asked teasingly.

The driver chuckled and played with the necklace, "It's from Pierre so it is pretty special." she said with a smile.

Angel chuckled, "So is it safe to assume that P is for Pierre?" she asked. Kiara let out a chuckle as she saw the said man in her peripheral vision, glancing at her.

"Actually, he said P is for pussy." this caused the people around them to laugh. "Well whatever it is, we hope it will bring you luck for this weekend."

"With pussy Pierre with me? Yeah it will."

After free practice 2, Kiara was looking at the statistics of the race and the car when Pierre tickled her sides. She jumped and hit him, "Stop that!" she yelled.

Pierre laughed, "That's what you get for calling me a pussy." he said with a pout. She chuckled and patted his cheeks, "It's okay, you're my pussy Pierre."

He rolled his eyes as she turned back to the monitor. Pierre stayed there, wrapping his arms around her from the back, and like always, she leaned into him.

He swayed them slightly as he hummed. It was so natural that when the PR manager walked in, he was not sure if there was even a need for the PR relationship.