thirty-two

XXXII. Girl Talks

AUSTRIA: July 2023

FP3 and QUALI DAY: Kiara found herself arriving at the paddock earlier than expected. And because she was an early bird, she had the chance to catch up with her friends.

She had found herself in the Paddock club with Thalie and Angel. She didn't know what to do anymore. She didn't know what to do. Pierre didn't get to give her an answer.

They were both pulled away from each other to their cars for free practice.

"What do you want to do Ki?" Thals asked worried for her. She was nowhere seen with Pierre and she had spent the break alone. "What do you want to happen?" Angel asked.

The driver frowned, "I want to get Pierre back. I want him back."

"Then go to him."

And she did, she went back to their garage just in time to see Pierre arrive. He was on his way to the driver's room when she called out to him.

He stopped and turned to her. She was panting, as if she ran across the paddock (not knowing that she did.) She didn't want to put it last minute, she didn't want to think about, she didn't want their jobs to interrupt their conversation, she didn't want to lose him.

He furrowed his eyebrows at her, "You okay Ki?" he asked walking towards her. She gulped, "We need to talk." she asked again.

Pierre stared at her, "I-I can't say it right now." she whispered. He frowned, he can hear their mechanics getting ready, he can hear Josh calling for them.

"If I get podium, will you tell me now?" he asked. She knew she had to tell him soon, and she will. So, she nodded, "I promise pear."

"Then you've got yourself a deal." he said. The two shared at each other, it was clear that they miss each other. They were so close yet it seems something was holding them back. When in reality it all depended on themselves.

TWITTER: