twelve

XII. F3 Memory

MIAMI: April 2023

TWITTER:

@fan100:the real gossip queens of the grid

@fan87: one can only imagine what they are talking about lol

@fan13: seems like its pierre who is the one that has tea and charles is just listening to his rants HHAHAHA

@fan000: pierre found her again

@fan66: pierre randomly rushing to her and hugging is such camera worthy moment I am waiting for it

@fan99: after gossiping with charles, pierre is back to annoying his girlfriend

FP3 & QUALI DAY: Pierre and Charles were sitting together and were talking about the recent happenings around the grid. It seems that this season was not all about racing but also about personal between the drivers.

Charles suddenly opened up something the conversation between Kiara and Nathalie the day prior.

"I heard. PR giving you both a hard time?" Charles asked. Pierre sighed, "I don't want to think about it. I just want to make sure that Ki will be okay with whatever we will do next."

"You and Ki, is that..." Charles trailed, still unsure of what was going on between them. Yes, he knew PR was making them date but from the way they were acting, it seemed more real than PR.

Pierre fiddled with his fingers as his eyes travelled at the people that were passing him by. He also saw the camera that was pointed at Fernando and Lance as Angel interviewed them.

"We're us. Like we always have been." Pierre answered. Charles frowned, "And is it the same with her?" he asked. The French driver seemed to have the same reaction as his best friend, "I mean, she isn't saying anything."

Charles didn't want to get ahead of them, he knew they had to get there on their own. He studied his best friend when they both noticed the sky. "Dammit." Pierre mumbled.

"I hate rain." Charles said and the French hummed in agreement. "It reminds me of that day in F3..." he trailed. Pierre froze, his mind replaying the moment in his head.

The rain dropping as he drove through the track, the blurry vision he had, the sound of the rain hitting the suit and the car and the engine that roared as he drove.

But one thing was unforgettable that day, the moment his best friend lost control, spinning off the track, and hit the barrier.

Pierre's heart dropped, every time that he would remember it. The grey skies started to appear and he knew he had to find her.

Charles knew from the way he look, "Mate." he said, catching her attention. "It won't happen again. She knows better." Pierre nodded but he knew in his mind he had to see her so he did.

After saying good bye to Charles and taking a photo for the Alpine account, he went to look for Kiara. Luckily, she was just by the garages, near the track meditating.

Pierre didn't stop himself, rushing to her and wrapping his arms around her. Kiara opened her eyes in shock, "Pear?" she asked. He mumbled something but she couldn't understand what he was saying.

But from the way he was hugging her, there was something that was bothering him. And despite not hearing what he was saying, she felt it. She felt it from the way he was hugging her.

It was the type of hugs that he would give her when there was something bothering him. And usually those hugs meant he needed her. And she was there, all the time.

That meant, she would be there for him now. She wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back.

"I'm here Pear."

And that only prompted him to hug her closer, tighter. And despite knowing there were people watching them, they didn't care. It was always them against the world.