twenty-three

XXIII. Ferrari Talks

BARCELONA: June 2023

TWITTER:

@PierreGASLY: Absolutely beautiful baby

       @lightningmcharles: who and when did kiara, ki, ma belle turn into bébé?

       @thals: we are all confused cha

       @tripod: since I said so

       @tutur: You decided for her life

FP1 and 2: Kiara, despite being a rest driver of the Alpine team, she was welcomed in Ferrari. One because of Charles, second because of Thalie. So, there she sat at the Ferrari hospitality with her best friend.

She was drinking a cup of tea, something Nathalie always did to calm her down, "Tell me." The model said. Kiara frowned and placed the cup on the table.

"PR told us we can finish it." She muttered. Thalie's eyes widened, "What?" she asked. She was confused, all of a sudden the Alpine PR team wanted to end everything.

But in all honesty, she thinks that the end of the PR might change something between her two friends. Kiara nodded with a frown, Thalie tilted her head at her.

"How are you feeling?" Thalie asked with a frown. Kiara gulped and leaned on the chair she was sitting in, "I- I think, I don't want it to end." She said.

Thalie raised an eyebrow at her, "Why? Wouldn't it be better?" she asked. The driver huffed and crossed her arms (something she did more often now), "How will it be better?" she asked.

The model smirked, "Because instead of being PR and fake, it could be real." She explained. Kiara stared at her and gulped, "I don't-" "You don't have to admit it yet but I'm telling you, this thing will be better for the both of you.

Moments after the race, Pierre got out of the car, waving at the mechanics and engineers, fist bumping Jack, he walked to Kiara. She stood there with her headphones on and watching him with a small smile.

He took off his gloves when he reached her, placing his hands on her waist she chuckled and reached up to take off his helmet.

Placing it on the stand next to them, she reached up again and ran her fingers through his hair, "I missed seeing your hair like this." She muttered.

He chuckled and kissed her forehead, "I missed having you there when I get out the car." He admitted. Kiara smiled, "I'm not going anywhere, any time soon..." she trailed and Pierre couldn't help but smile.

"Don't worry, wherever you go, I'll be right behind you." He said turning her around and placing her necklace back on her.

"Sorry it took me some time to return it."

"Thank you for taking care of it..."