16

Raina Pov

After Jungkook left, I kind of felt bad. Just the look on his face made me upset. Am I being too hard on him? He's trying right? Should I just give him a chance?

"Please tell me you're not getting upset over that low life" Mina said

He words snapped me out of my thoughts. She's kind of right.

"Do you think I'm going to hard though?" I asked

"Uh no!! He deserves all this. Plus, you got a hot piece of cake that has your attention" she said smiling

I smiled back as I thought of Lucas.

"See! Your smiling... When do you see your future boyfriend again?" She asked

"He's not my future boyfriend" I said

"Mhmm sure he's not" she said winking

I put Ji-Ho I noticed he looked pail and weak. He didn't look right... And the last time he got this way was when he went to his friends birthday party.I ran to get his Blood Glucose Monitor and pricked his finger.

"Ow mommy" he said

The hurt in his eyes when I pricked it hurt me.

"I'm sorry baby I have to check" I said nervously

The numbers showed on the screen and it was super high. It was 6.5... holy fuck! I ran to get his bags packed and yelled.

"MINA!!!" I yelled franticly

Jin and Mina burst through the door and saw how Ji-Ho looked in bed. Both with wide eyes.

"What's is the numbers?" Jin asked

"6.5" I said shaking

"M-mommy" Ji-Ho said

"I'm right here baby" I said running to his side.

"It hasn't been high in a while. What happened???" Mina asked

"Jungkook gave him a bunch of sugar!!" I said on the verge of crying.

"Alright calm down, Mina let's get his bags packed. Raina carry him to the car. I'm going to call Jungkook" Jin said

"No! Don't you dare Jin" I said

"Rain--"

"I said no! He caused this" I yelled

Jin took a deep breath and let it out. By the time everything was done we got in the car. Jin drove since I was too nervous and he didn't want me behind the wheel. It took about 15 minutes to get to the hospital.

Jin pulled up to the emergency part of the hospital. Coming out with a wheelchair and a nurse right behind him. They got on my side and I sat in the wheelchair holding Ji-Ho in my arms.

Trying to calm him down, heavy footsteps came running in the door.

"Sir! Sir! Where are you going?" The nurse yelled

I looked angrily at Jin and he put his head down.

"I told you not to call him!!!" I said angrily

"I'm sorry Raina but it's his son too" Jin said

"How many times do I got to tell everyone??? He's MY SON!!!!" I yelled

They took us to a room and the nurses laid him on the bed. I was next to him rubbing his head. Jin and Mina sat down in the chairs close to the doors.

The nurses started checking his vitals and connected Ji-Ho to the blood pressure machine. His eyes were fighting to stay open but closed instantly.

I started crying harder than ever! Why??? Why God??? I wish he never has to go through this.