37(M)

Jungkook Pov

As soon as my lips pressed on hers, he didn't push me away. It felt like she wanted to kiss me. She put so much force into this kiss that I followed along. Like we both melted together. It felt like our first kiss we had years ago.

I turned the stove off while we were kissing and pushed her more into the wall. Feeling up her thick thighs up to her hips. Not letting one part of her body untouched. My dick was hard and I thrust my hips more into her. More on her clothed clit. Which made her moan into the kiss.

All I could do was smirk as we were kissing. Cause I knew I had a strong effect on her. But, her eyes shot open and pulled away. Both of us were breathing heavily and looked at one another.

"J-Ji-Ho is here" she said nervously

I pushed my hips more into her which made her moan again. I brought my lips to her ear and licked the shell of it. Which made her moan again.

"I already texted Mina when he went into his room. Shes on her way" I whispered in her ear.

We pulled back and she had her eyes closed. Her thighs were moving together I guess to help with the friction. But I couldn't help it. I slid my hand inside her jogging pants and rubbed her clit and I felt how wet she was. And it was all because of me.

"Your so fucking wet! I can't wait to taste you" I whispered in her ear.

Raina kept moaning and I pushed more pressure on her clit. Running my fingers up and down on her clothed pussy.

"You like how I make you feel baby hm?" I asked

"Y-yes" she moaned back.

But, before I can slide her panties to the side. Mina came in which made us back away. I was leaning on the counter and Raina's back was facing mine. Like she was cooking on the stove.

"I know what you pervs were doing" Mina said

"H-how do you know?" Raina stuttered.

"I'm not stupid sis. That's why I'm taking Ji-Ho for a bit so you guys can fuck and get all your frustrations out..maybe fix whats going between you two. It's fucking obvious that you two love each other. Being alone and fucking will probably sort your two problems. It always helps with me and Jin" she said

"Gross!!! I don't need to know that" Raina said to mina.

"Bitch, I'm pregnant because of Jin. And besides your flustered as fuck. Now, you two go into the room and fuck each other's brains out. I'm having him stay over and I'll drop him off tomorrow. And stop fucking acting like your cooking. The stove is not on and you've been stirring the veggies for the past 5 minutes since I've been here." Mina said

I started laughing which I noticed as well. Raina has been stirring the vegetables with the stove not on. Damn I really made her that turned out that she didn't even realize.

Mina and Ji-Ho came out. He hugged us both goodbye and was by the front door. Mina looked at us both and mouthed 'GO!'

And with that she and Ji-Ho walked out of the house. Locking the door behind them. As on cue, I picked up Raina and wrapped her legs around me. Pressing my lips on her once again. Our tongues rub against each other as I walk to her bedroom.

As soon as we got to her bedroom, I closed the door with my foot and carried her to the bed. Our kisses were getting sloppy and more heated and I laid her gently on the bed. She already stripped and she butt as naked and her legs spread. Her pussy glistened with her wetness. Making me lick the bottom of my lip.

I stripped right after and kneeled down. Bringing her legs into my face and devoured her pussy.

"Ahh yes f-fuck" Raina moaned