49

Jungkook Pov

Things with Raina have been better than ever. She finally has opened her heart to me. Showing me how much she loves me and forgiving me for every fucked up thing I did. Still wondering if this is a dream and I don't want to wake up. It feels too real.

The guys have seen a complete change in me too. They are finally happy. Jimin kind of forgave Raina. But he still hates her. Which I hope someday he will warm up to her.

Sometimes when she's on break with her clients, she'll come in and bring me lunch or coffee and watch us dance. It gives me a boost and to work harder. Also she'll come into the recording studio and watch me sing.

We are giving our relationship another go. I'm keeping my promises and all and not fucking up like I did before. Even stayed away from the clubs and bars and just came home to be with her and Ji-ho.

Raina even gave me an option to move in. I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Mina moved out to be with Jin so we could be alone. It actually feels like a home.

Don't get me started on the sex. Holy fucking shit. It's better than ever. We can't keep our hands off eachother. There's not a day or night that we don't do it back to back. As many times as I cummed inside her, I'm shocked she's not pregnant yet.

Which hopefully one day we will add another member to our family. But, it's too soon right now.

It's been 4 months that we have been together. We haven't argued or anything. Well play argue and then it leads to fucking right after that.

I know it's too soon right now, but I'm already bought a ring. I want to spend every minute of my fucking life with her. She's the only girl I want. I'm afraid if I propose to her she would tell me no. But then again I have a gut feeling she will say yes. I don't want to pressure her and make her decide. I want to do it when she's 100% positive that she wants me and only me. Make her comfortable.

Raina still keeps in touch with her ex but only as friends. I met him a couple times and he seems like a cool dude. But I see the way he looks at her that makes me want to punch him in the face. I can see he's trying to keep his distance. Who knows what he does when I'm not around. He probably persuades her. Which I know she won't go back to him because of what he did. I trust her.

Tonight we have a day off. I picked up Ji-ho from school and dropped him off at Mina's. She knew I had something planned for me and Raina and she was ecstatic.

The ring is in my pocket as we speak. But I'm afraid. I told Mina and she called me a fucking pussy. To grow some balls and just propose to her. But like I said... I'm afraid.

Raina is with her client and it seems like it's going to be a long day. So it's perfect that she's still at work and I could prepare everything.

Taehyung, hoseok and Jin are over preparing everything for us tonight. Jin made Raina her favorite dish. And the boys spread rose petals all over the place. We have a candle light dinner on the back porch. A projector and a inflatable movie screen in the front. Blankets and pillows are laid out on the ground. Her favorite wine and snacks as well.

The boys left around 5:30 and Raina just texted me saying she was done work. So I threw on my dress shirt and jeans and hopped into the car. I was a fucking nervous wreck.

Pulling up to her job as I see her waiting outside on her phone. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She is stunning and makes me heart race.

She saw me pull up and she smiles huge that gives me butterflies.

"Hey kookie!" She said getting in the car.

"Hey baby, how was work?" I asked

"Tiring... dealing with a bridzilla is annoying. Gave me a fucking headache. I hope I don't turn out like that when ever we get married" she said