Sin and Sinner~ J.JK & K.NJ

(I changed it, to make it internet friendly

(I changed it, to make it internet friendly. Only the end changed tho, Now there will be more family drama in part 2 😂)

"Stop arguing Y/n! We are over this conversation. You are not working in that cafe shop." Jungkook exclaimed.

"It's not something I do for boredom. I really need that shop, I need to pay my bills."

"God Y/n, I am willing to pay for everything! You are my girlfriend. I can't see you working part time jobs with a busy college routine." He said.

"No, I do not need your money. I want to look after my family on my own. And on my own that I earn myself."

"Y/n focus on your studies, pay me back when you get a good job." He said.

"You always say this! And when I try to pay you back! You refuse to take money."

"You are a college student, so you should focus on your studies. And it's embarrassing that you want to work in a cafe and serve drinks to other people when you are Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend."

"So you are embarrassed? Why are you even dating me? I don't need your money! I think we are over." She was about to leave. He held her hand.

"What do you mean we are over? We can't be over."

She pushed his hand, "We are."

They have been dating for 7 years.

Since highschool, they have been together. They love each other, but they have different family backgrounds. Jungkook, his family owns a huge construction company. He is rich like really rich. And he is the only son.

Y/n has one brother. But she has no mother, and her father owns a pet shop which is not doing well. And her brother is a scammer.

She loves Jungkook. But everytime he tries to give her something or take her on a vacation. She gets mad at him. He just wants to be a good boyfriend, and treat his girlfriend with good things. But she hates it.

He even paid her college tuition, because of which Y/n even decided to leave college. She felt it was insulting, she is not with him for money, but he brings money in everything.

It does feel different. She can feel the difference. They didn't notice it in highschool, they would meet in school everyday and that was it. But now that they go to different colleges and meet outside, and everytime, he brings her to the most expensive places.

She feels weird in such places. She told him that she is uncomfortable. And tried to bring him to places she is comfortable, but she could feel him feeling uncomfortable even when he tries. He just can't understand how an average person lives his life when he spends his life in luxury.

They can't break up, because they love each other a lot.

She was at home, she was sad about the argument she had with Jungkook. She got a notification. Jungkook's friend Mingyu posted an Instagram story. He tagged Y/n and captions, 'Get well soon Y/n. I wish you were here."