My Hero~ K.SJ Ft J.JK

"What if people hate me?" Y/n asked

"What if people hate me?" Y/n asked. Jin smiled and caressed her hair.

"They will not honey, you did amazing." Jin replied.

"I don't know, I am too scared to check the reviews and face anyone." Y/n exclaimed. Her first film was releasing, she new to acting, except of a few small advertisement, she has never done any big role. And she finally got to play one.

"Just trust me, things will be good." Jin replied. Jin is an actor himself, he has been in the acting industry way longer than her, and he helps Y/n too.

Y/n nodded her head and kissed him. "Just stay with me please."

"I will be around." Jin replied. He is the coactor.

It was Y/n's first public appearance and she was visibly worried, but as she stepped out on the red carpet, somehow she gained confidence. She heard the cheers of fans which motivated her.

Jin was with her too, they clicked their photos and then they went into the party. While Y/n tried to hold Jin's hand.

"Y/n, we are in public." He told her. She quickly apologized and stepped away from him.

Jin's wife was there too, so after a few minutes, he went to her to accompany her.

And here Y/n was left alone. She has been dating Jin for 9 years. And he got married just 4 years ago. So Y/n had been in Jin's life longer than anyone else.

He was able to convince Y/n that he is getting married under family pressure and he can't tell anyone because of their age difference.

Y/n was angry, but she couldn't stay away from Jin either. He is like her lifeline. If he is apart from her, she loses control and goes crazy.

"Gosh, Y/n! The new trailer looks so good!" An actor said, he is a really famous one so Y/n was not expecting him to be this humble.

She smiled and started talking to the actor. She is not really social. "It's an honor to get praise from an actor like you."

They started talking, and she was actually really happy, she never actually talked to a guy this openly before. It's not allowed by Jin. But Y/n thought it was okay but it was. And Jin saw it.

__

"Ahhh! Jin! I am sorry." Y/n cried in pain. As he was c*tting her flesh.

"You knew the rules." He replied. There were some other cuts too, some were old but left scars, some were healing, some were new and they were bleeding. He c*ts the skin near her v*gina which is not visible to anyone.

"I am sorry. Ah stop." She exclaimed and then regretted it. 'Stop' is forbidden too.

"Fine, I will stop, we will never meet again." Jin tried to stand up but she held his hand.