Bride~ J.JK ft. K.NJ

"Jungkook, please don't mess it up

"Jungkook, please don't mess it up. If you said no your father will be really disappointed." Jimin said.

"Yeah, don't worry. I will not say no. She will be the one." Jungkook replied.

"What are you planning?"

Jungkook chuckled."Just see,"

He doesn't want to marry but his father is making him marry a girl. But he has decided he will say stuff that will make her say no to this marriage. He hates contract marriages, he doesn't like them.

"God, no, don't scare her away." Jimin said. "I think she is here. I should leave."

"Oh my god, I am sorry I am late." She exclaimed. Jungkook was about to say something but she started talking. "The clinic was so crowded."

Jungkook stared at her clothes, she looked like she works in a strip club. Not a clinic. "Clinic?"

"Yeah, my abortion appointment and meeting with you was on the same day. But I am so glad I got rid of the baby." She talks. Jungkook was speechless.

"Oh I didn't introduce myself, I am Y/n. Dad told me to keep the abortion a secret. But why would I hide? I want my future husband to know. It's not like you are a V'rgin or a saint right? It's 2023. You understand right?"

"Yeah, I don't mind." Jungkook replied.

"See I know it. I think I need to change my birth control. They are definitely not working. I got pregnant for the third time this year! Third time! Good thing I got abortion. I can't help but enjoy it raw. What about it? Do you like to use protection or do it raw?" She asked.

"Look at the view, woah, it's so pretty right?" Jungkook wanted to scare Y/n but she is scaring him. That was exactly her plan, she doesn't want to marry him either.

She wants her freedom, she doesn't want to get married.

"Yes it's stunning." She took out a cigarette from her pocket. She offers one to Jungkook.

"I don't smoke." He replied.

"Woah really? I am a Chainsmoker, I even do weed. " She said, "I will not quit smoking after marriage."

"It's your choice." Jungkook replied. Y/n stared at his face. What is wrong with this guy? Guys run away when they hear about abortion.

He opened the menu." What do you like?"

She smirked. "Doggy,"

"I meant food, what would you like to eat?"

She looked at the menu and then back at him, "You look more appetizing."

Jungkook cleared his throat, "I will just order something for us."

They ordered food. Maybe he is staying because he wants to be a gentleman? He will definitely leave after the date.