Sin & Sinner~ K.NJ & J.JK pt.2

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock as he entered the opulent room, finding his father, Namjoon, standing beside Y/n

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock as he entered the opulent room, finding his father, Namjoon, standing beside Y/n. Confusion and disbelief clouded his features, giving way to a simmering anger that threatened to boil over. "This is not real, Y/n say something." Jungkook exclaimed.

And she said nothing and rather looked down.

"You married her?" he demanded, his voice laced with a mixture of hurt and betrayal. "How could you?"

Namjoon's stern gaze bore into his son, his own features hardening with an unyielding resolve. "Watch your tone, Jungkook," he warned, his voice a low, controlled growl. He looked at the maid. "Show y/n, my room."

"She is not going anywhere. How dare you even think about y/n!" Jungkook holds Namjoon's collar.

The bodyguards Pulled Jungkook away from Namjoon and held him. "You are in my house Jungkook, so mind your tongue. And watch the way you talk with me."

Jungkook's fists clenched, as he wanted to punch his own father.

"Come I will show you our room myself Y/n." Namjoon said and held her hand.

"What! No! Leave me! Y/n don't go with him." Jungkook exclaimed, trying to push away the bodyguards.

Namjoon took her to their room. Y/n felt weird upon stepping in his room, she looked at the designed car toys adorning the shelves.

Namjoon loves his car, and he likes to own fancy car toys. Namjoon, observing her reaction with a faint smile, approached her, his voice gentle yet tinged with a hint of pride. "I know it's unusual," he admitted, his eyes twinkling with fondness. "But these cars have always been a passion of mine."

"Like ruining the life of your son is your passion." Y/n exclaimed and Namjoon chuckled.

"No, I am saving his life. Money matters, being rich or poor matters. I don't know what type of human you are, maybe you are a good person. But you are poor. My life was ruined because I married a poor girl. I don't want my son to go through that." Namjoon exclaimed.

Y/n chuckled, "So you again married another poor girl, what if I ruin your life again? And were you telling me a story of how you were poor when Jungkook was born."

"True, who said I married his mother? And You can't ruin me. I don't love you." He replied. "And you are not my wife, I don't even care about you." He said. "But I want you to enjoy every luxury, to spend my wealth as you wish. Because class is important, now you have some type of connection with me. I want you to look pretty, dress pretty, and be pretty all the time."

"You remember our deal, you will divorce me when I pay you back." Y/n said.

"Yeah, yeah I remember. Now I will show you the place where you are actually gonna stay." Namjoon said and took her the corner of the house