Reference~ J.Jk

Y/n was waiting in line for her order, when it was her turn she was about to order but the guy at the counter said with a smile, “One glazed donut with a large cup of Americano

Y/n was waiting in line for her order, when it was her turn she was about to order but the guy at the counter said with a smile, “One glazed donut with a large cup of Americano.”

The guy looked proud as he said Y/n’s usual order. “Do you really eat all this for three times a day?” He asked.

Y/n didn't reply to the guy, and gave him her card. She really eats that for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She is a picky eater. And when she likes something she eats it everyday until she gets bored of it.

Why do humans talk? And socialize? She doesn't want to talk to anyone.

“What have you been doing these days, if you are free today we can-”

“Can I get my order?” She coldly said. The guy looked sad but nodded his head.

“Have a good day, Y/n.” He said Y/n took her order and then left the cafe.

She was walking with headphones in her ears. She looked at a girl walking on the streets which had makeup on her face. Girls are so pretty. She was with her boyfriend.

Wearing nice and doing makeup feels so good. But it feels nicer to have a boyfriend who can compliment you. She wishes she had someone who she can get ready for.

But she doesn't need makeup or need to dress up if all she is doing is being in a room filled with robots all day and night.

She came back to her lab, and stared at the robot she was working on. She is a robotic engineer. She is closer to 30 but has never dated in her entire life. Not because she was too lost in her books or doing nerdy things.

But because of the man who she is obsessed with till this day. Yet she can't even talk to him.

She is not good at interacting. But she is good at science and She can make robots.

And she has been working on this Robot for years. She wants to make him like her crush. But right now it is not working.

“I need to update your program.” Y/n said.

“Why?” He asked.

“He would not reply like that.” Y/n replied.

“I am trying to act like him. Maybe you can give me more Information so I can be perfectly like him.” The robot said.

Y/n sighed. “Maybe I should just give up and you will never be like him.”

She went to her room. It was filled with sketches of him, it looks like someone is obsessed and surely Y/n was obsessed with him, but she had these pictures and sketches of him for a different reason, she want the robot to look and act like him.

She put her head over her table and caressed the sketch. It's so hard to get over him or make someone like him.

___