Necklace~ J.JK FT K.NJ Pt.2

Jungkook pov

Jungkook pov

Flashback,

“Leave me Hand!”

I always wish for her. Everything I asked about this necklace was related to Soyeon. And I didn’t hesitate when I had to give my soul to the necklace for her life.

But I was not expecting this, I thought she would still love me.

Soyeon started crying badly.

“Look at me, it’s me Jungkook.” I said.

“No you are not, you are an ugly creature ! You are not my Jungkook.” She said,

“But I am your Jungkook,” she then slapped me.

“Leave me!” She yelled.

I tried to explain everything to her but she didn’t listen to me.

Tears scroll down my face,demons can cry? I didn’t know that before.

I was just 16 and I gave my whole life away from her.

It was clear she doesn’t want me anymore. It hurt so fcking much. I did so much for her and she doesn’t appreciate it.

I called, I had to leave. Someone made a wish.

I looked at the girl, the new owner. She asked for chocolates. Really? Just that?

I sighed and made her wish come true.

I am the guardian of the necklace, a magical amulet. After I give my soul now, My job is to listen to the wishes of the person who wears the necklace and make them come true.

But, something changed. The new owner of the necklace was a girl, and she started bringing her wishes to me more frequently than any other wearer before her.

She was kind, compassionate, and full of hope, and her wishes were always selfless and pure. I found myself looking forward to her visits, and making her wishes come true brought me a sense of joy and fulfillment that I had never experienced before.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, I developed a special bond.

Even though she couldn't see me, I felt like we were friends, connected by the magic of the necklace and the power of her wishes.

She realizes how dangerous the necklace is, so she stopped using it. I was supposed to leave her alone but I didn’t. I couldn’t. I kept looking at Y/n. Maybe she needs me? Maybe she asked for my help?

But after years she took it out again and asked for another wish.

She gave me her body in exchange for her grandfather’s life.

And I thought this is what I wanted right? I just wanted her body? Physical touch?

Because I still love Soyeon right?