Sacrifice~J.JK

The door creaks open, and in walks Jungkook, a tired but content smile playing on his lips

The door creaks open, and in walks Jungkook, a tired but content smile playing on his lips. He kicks off his shoes and sets down his bag.

He first looked at his daughter, and then turned his attention to Y/n, who was sitting on the couch with a book in hand. With a gentle grin, he approaches her, leaning down to plant a soft kiss on her cheek. She give a little smile.

Jungkook's attention then shifts to their 6-year-old daughter, whose eyes light up at the sight of her father.

"Daddy's home!" she exclaims, running into his arms.

He scoops her up, spinning her around as she giggles with pure delight.

"Hey there, my little princess," Jungkook coos, ruffling her hair affectionately. "Did you miss me today?"

The little girl nods vigorously, her smile widening. "Yes, Daddy! We made a drawing for you!"

Jungkook's eyes soften as he gazes at his daughter, before casting a warm glance at Y/n. "That's wonderful, sweetheart. You and mommy are the best."

He watches as Jungkook is spending time with his daughter. No doubt he is a good father, you can say the best.

__

Y/n put Yooha to bed, meanwhile she went to Jungkook's room. He was not there, he was in the shower. So she waited for him in the room.

He came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, and was surprised to see her in the room. She quickly looked away. "What are you doing here?"

"I am sorry, I was just here to remind you that, tomorrow is sports day at Yooha's school." She told him.

"Hmm, I remember. You can leave now." He said with a cold face.

He is a good husband too, but In Front of his daughter. Now he knows she is growing up and she pointed out the distance between them, because of that he started showing some type of love.

She nodded her head and left the room. 5 years of marriage, yet they still don't talk to each other about any other topic except their daughter.

She nodded her head and left the room, closing the door before. She went to her own room.

She changed her clothes and laid on the bed. Wondering if there is any way she could make this marriage work?

She gave up her dreams, her priorities, her own life for this marriage. But in return he doesn't even look at her with kind glare.

She already lost hope, she tried to make this marriage work, she even tried to seduce him, but she got no reaction from him. It felt like he didn't even want to put his eyes on her.

So she stopped trying to be his wife. All she can be is the mother of his daughter.

And that was the whole purpose of her marriage to him anyway.