Marry Rich~ J.JK Pt 2

Y/n truly thought he would give up on her after a few days, but no, Jungkook was serious and was trying to make every effort for her

Y/n truly thought he would give up on her after a few days, but no, Jungkook was serious and was trying to make every effort for her. And it surely melted her heart to him doing so much for her.

She feels less stress around him, she feels secure and he makes her feel this way. It was her first time staying the night over to his house.

Everything was perfect, the bed was soft and comfortable. The AC was cooling the room and his room smelled so good. It was perfect yet she was not feeling comfortable.

Jungkook was so nice to her. He didn't tried to force her. But she was just scared to do anything and he noticed that.

“Is there something bothering you?” He asked. And she nodded her head.

“It's just sad, and scary. I get sick when I remember what happened to me. How I was used like toy without my knowledge and then was left in the room.” She exclaimed.

“It's in past baby, and they are suffering right?” Jungkook asked. She shook her head.

“But the pain is there. I can't believe how my body was used without my permission, and I couldn't do anything to stop it. And my friend did that to me. It's just so hard for me to trust anyone now.” She said.

“I understand baby, but you know I am here for you, all the time.” He caressed her face. “If you are not ready we can sleep. Is that okay to you?”

She nodded her head. “I just need some time.”

“Take all the time you want, I want you, not just your body.” He gently kissed her forehead. Making her feel secure.

She smiled as she hugged him. And then she fell asleep.

Later that night, she was getting this weird feeling. Maybe it was the dream from that night. She was feeling pain in her legs. She couldn't move her body.

When she woke up she had a headache. She checked herself and everything was normal. She was wearing her clothes. And she was in Jungkook’s bed. Everything felt okay.

She got up to look for him. She finds him in his huge living room. He was working on his laptop. He saw her and slept. “Good morning baby, I think you slept well.”

He said, while pointing at the time, and Y/n was surprised. 5 pm? She has never slept for this long. “What? It was the first time that I slept for that long.”

“Maybe it was the environment, you were comfortable so you slept for this long.” He said.

“The bed was indeed really comfortable.” She replied. He nodded his head with a smile.

“You must be hungry?” He told the cook to make something for Y/n. She was indeed hungry and was feeling weak and low energy.

“I am feeling a little worn out, maybe I am sick.” She said,