Videogame J.JK ft. K.TH Pt.2

I liked this oneshot but maybe I ruin it with this new part , anyways enjoy 😂

Y/n was alone in her room, and then she got a text.

User Who.03 wants to text you. She clicked on the text.

Who.03: You are cute :')

Y/n looked at the text.

Y/n: cute? Do you know me?

Who.03: Not yet, but your profile is cute.

Y/n started the text, stupid her she forgets that she has her profile.

Who.03: Thank you for replying, I really want to be friends with you,

Y/n: why would I be friends with a stranger?

Who.03: Why not? Isn't it easier to share your feelings with strangers than people you know?

__

"Oppa," She whined.

TV was playing in the living room, they were alone at home. She wanted to stay in her room. But Jungkook said he wants to watch movies with him.

He said they will watch anime and have an innocent night. But it was a lie.

He was sitting on the couch with her in between his legs. Her back lay on his chest. Her underwear was missing. She is not sure where he threw it. He told her to keep her legs open wide while he played with her.

And it was not even a anime that he promised, he played hentai and he is making her watch it while he plays with her.

He has been playing with c*nt for at least an hour. He rubbed it, thrust his fingers, slid some object in her. "So, cute. This is mine only." Jungkook mumbled in her ear.

Y/n didn't know Jungkook would be this cooy to her. He uses her every chance they get, in their rooms, washroom, car, living room and even wardrobe when their parents are home.

Everything is fun for him, he enjoys sneaking and hiding while fcking her.

"Whose baby are you?" He asked. She didn't reply. He spank her p*ssy. "I am asking you something."

"Yours, Oppa." She said, He kissed her ear.

"That is right. Only mine." His hand went under her shirt, she whined as he touched the clip. He took off the clip from her nipple. She moans. "Your moans should be in hentai so fcking hot."

He clipped her nipple again. "Oppa," she was feeling frustrated, the hentai, him playing with her, everything was making her h*rny.

"What? Do you want Oppa to fck you?" He asked. She bit her lips and nodded her head. "Of course you do, of course you want me."

He kissed her ear and then softly bit her earlobe, she moaned when he is nice he is so nice to her. But when he is rude, he is really rude to her. "Make yourself cum."