Sacrifice~J.JK pt.2

Jungkook started ignoring her again, she was confused why he is behaving this way

Jungkook started ignoring her again, she was confused why he is behaving this way. She did feel a connection with him and she is sure he felt it too that night. But Jungkook's behavior was hurting her. She tried to talk to him but he didn't talk to her.

She was waiting in the room, it was already 1 AM and Jungkook was not in the room. He usually sleeps on time when he has work. She stood up and went to check where he was.

Because he was home, she knows that. His car keys were there too. Maybe he went for a walk?

Then she found him, he was sleeping in the guest room.
__

Y/n stepped into the dimly lit living room, She noticed Jungkook sitting on the edge of the couch, his eyes fixed on the flickering television screen. She cleared her throat softly, catching his attention.

"Jungkook, we need to talk," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. He turned his head slightly, his gaze meeting hers with a mixture of avoidance and reluctance.

"I've noticed you've been distant lately. Is there something on your mind?" she asked, her heart pounding against her chest. She tried to hold his hand.

Jungkook's jaw tensed, and he finally turned off the television, his expression a mix of frustration and resignation. "I can't keep pretending everything is fine. We both know it's not."

Y/n's hands trembled slightly as she reached out to touch his arm. "I want us to work things out, to give our marriage a chance. Don't you want that too?"

Jungkook shook his head, a pained look in his eyes. "It is suffocating me, you are suffocating me."

"Am I doing something wrong?"

"Why?" He asked.

"Why?" She was confused.

"Why are you like this?" He asked.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Like this, you don't have your own life, all you do is take care of Yooha, and even me. When you are getting nothing in return." He exclaimed.

"This is my life." She replied.

"Which you did choose, you were forced to give up everything, your dreams, your life." He exclaimed. "Look at me, do you love me?"

She looked at his eyes, and tried to control herself from crying. "Do you love me?" Jungkook asked again.

"We can try, I am sure we will fall in love." She replied.

"No," Jungkook ran his hand through his hair. "I don't want you to force yourself to fall in love with me."

He stood up and left. Leaving her alone, she put her leg on the couch and hugged her legs while crying.

Maybe she can never make a place in Jungkook's heart.

__

Jungkook and Eunwoo strolled along the serene lakeside path, the gentle rustle of leaves and the distant lapping of water providing a soothing backdrop to their conversation.