Kidnapped~ K.NJ ft. K.TH

(My oneshots literally makes no sense?)

I was wandering around the place, there was literally nothing else to do. Now I was honestly bored.

I am missing my drama free life, this is too much for me.

As I was thinking, I saw Jungkook, he was going to his car with other people. Before I couldn't leave the balcony and go to stop me.

"Where are you going huh baby?" He asked and turned me around and hugged me from behind, placed his head on my shoulder and caressed my arm softly.

I looked outside and Jungkook was still in his car but this time he was looking at me. He looked pissed.

"Taehyung, stop." I tried to push him, but he held me and kissed my lips deeply. He held my hands firmly so I couldn't push him, as he lifted me up and brought me inside his room.

He placed me on the bed as he took off his shirt. "Taehyung I want to go back,"

"Back where? If you think you can go back to Jungkook, that is never happening." Taehyung exclaimed, he pulled me closer and kissed my neck.

"No, I want to go back to my house." I said.

"You can't, once you enter this dark world, you can't go back to normal life ever again." he exclaimed.
__

"You can't go out." The guard said to her.

"Stop! I just want to go out for a walk. I need fresh air." Y/n exclaimed.

"I think the lawn is big enough for you to walk and get fresh air." Namjoon exclaimed from behind. She turned to him.

"I want to go outside,"

"You can't, now go to your room." He said, and he was about to sit in the car but Y/n sit in the car too. "What are you doing? Com out,"

"You are going out, take me with you." She said.

"I am going for a meeting, girl just got out of the car now." Namjoon exclaimed.

"I am not leaving, and why don't you bring your brother to a therapist? I will pay. He is insane." she said.

"Hmm, are you missing Jungkook then? Just letting you know you are never going back to him," Namjoon said.

"I don't want to either," she replied.

"Then what do you want?" He asked.

She looked, "I am tired, I was living a normal life, until Taehyung kidnapped me, and then gave me to Jungkook and then back to him. I feel like I am stuck in this, I want to go back, if not I want to go to Jungkook, he loves me more."

"Jungkooj doesn't need you like Taehyung does." Namjoon replied.

"All Taehyung needs is a therapist, " Y/n replied.