Fatal Attraction~J.JK ft. K.TH PT.2

Y/n noticed Taehyung's behavior who looked distant

Y/n noticed Taehyung's behavior who looked distant. She decided to talk to him. “I can feel something is bothering you. What happened?

“The question mark In Front of our relationship is bothering me Y/n. I am confused about what you want from me.” Taehyung said. “I feel like you don't want to be with me.”

“It's not that I want to be with you.” She replied.

“Then? Why don't you want to be with me?” He asked.

She sighed and pulled her hair off from her face. “I have never dated Taehyung. I have experience of dating. I have gone out on dates and been on talking dates but never in a relationship. And you look serious, you want a serious relationship. You want to get married. I don't.”

“Why is commitment so hard for you?” Taehyung asked.

“It is hard, I want to be really sure before being with someone.” Y/n said. “And I still don't know if you know you, it just has been a few days.”

“I really do want a serious relationship. I don't want to go through another heartbreak or betrayal.” Taehyung said.

“Let's just give each other a chance okay? We have time until I leave,” She cupped his face with her one hand.

“You will leave?” He asked.

“Yeah, I can't just stay here for long.” She said, He wrapped his arms around her tightly.

“Then marry me, and stay here forever.”

She forced a smile. “Don't talk about marriage please.”

“Okay, baby.” He said.

___

The pulsating beats of the club reverberated through the walls, it was Jungkook's birthday and Y/n was invited too as she was still in korea. Y/N sat at a corner table with Miyeon, the two of them observing the lively crowd.

"I missed clubbing with you.” Miyeon said, raising her glass in a toast. Trying to ignore the fact that Jungkook is ignoring her and acting like Miyeon is not even here.

Y/N clinked her glass with Miyeon's, smiling. "He looks like he's having the time of his life."

Miyeon stared at Jungkook who was busy but he didn't want to talk about him.

Miyeon leaned closer, her expression turning serious. "Taehyung's been really down ever since he found out you're leaving Korea."

Y/N sighed, "I'll be back for your wedding, though. It's only two months away. I need to go back to my work."

Miyeon nodded, but her concern didn't waver. "You know, he really likes you. He'll be hurt if he finds out you don't feel the same way."

Y/N looked away, her gaze drifting to Taehyung, who sat at another table, staring into his drink. "I just don't feel that attraction to him. He's a great guy, but... I can't force myself to feel something I don't."