Dishonest~K.NJ FT J.JK

They all were laughing and chatting while enjoying the dinner

They all were laughing and chatting while enjoying the dinner. The warm golden light of the candles on the table illuminated the faces of thoe seated around it. Everyone was engrossed in animated conversations, except for Y/n.

She sat there, her gaze fixed on her plate, pushing around the pasta with her fork but hardly taking a bite.

"Y/n, why not try this?" Jin said and passed her a dish, everyone can see her being quiet. But they don't want to make it obvious.

Her boyfriend, Jungkook, noticed her unease and draped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. "Hey, Y/n, you seem quiet tonight. Is everything okay?"

Y/n tried to muster a smile, but her eyes betrayed the turmoil within. She felt trapped, suffocated, and desperately needed help. With a deep breath, she whispered, "I'm not feeling well. I think I need some fresh air."

Jungkook's grip tightened around her, his tone laced with concern. "Are you sure? Maybe you just need to eat something."

Y/n shook her head, her heart pounding in her chest. "No, really, I just need some air. It's getting stuffy here."

Her friends momentarily paused their conversations to glance at her, concern etched on their faces. Jungkook reluctantly released his hold on her, and she rose from her seat, quickly excusing herself from the table.

As Y/n made her way toward the exit, her mind raced. She knew she had to reach out to someone, anyone, who could help her break free from the suffocating grip of her relationship with Jungkook.

The cold evening air hit her face as she stepped outside, and she felt a glimmer of hope that she might find the courage to seek assistance and escape the toxic relationship that had ensnared her.

She looked at Namjoon who was standing near the railing. He was staring at the city lights. She observed him. He is one of Jungkook's friends. Jungkook and his friends are really different, all of them are really kind and sweet.

Jungkook is controlling and possessive. Little possessiveness is alright but it's almost like Jungkook is crazy for her. She didn't even want to date him, but he threatened her. If she tries to break up with him Jungkook locks her and doesn't let her go outside.

She doesn't know much about Namjoon. He is quite one, Jungkook's other friends have girlfriends, but Namjoon is the only one who is still single. He seemed to notice that Y/n was staring at him. He looked back at her. And they stood there, staring at each other's eyes. He looked away again.

Y/n flinched as someone suddenly hugged her from behind. "It's me honey." Jungkook whispered in her ear.

She is more scared now. "You embarrassed me in front of my friends, do you like acting this way? I think I should not allow you to step out of the house again, huh?" He whispered while kissing her neck softly.