Kidnapped~ J.Jk ft K.TH Pt.2

From being locked in that dirty small room to being locked in this luxurious room

Either way, being locked is in my destiny. But Jungkook is rich. Entering his house was like entering a paradise.

And this room, it's so huge. My whole apartment can fit in this one room. Don't start me with how the bathroom looks.

This is not the same world, he brings me to a different world. I couldn't even turn on the light bulb here. Even the light switch is so fancy.

"Baby you haven't changed?" Jungkook said.

"Why am I even here? Why did you lock me up?" I asked.

"Lock? Who said you are locked? The door was open, you can go wherever you want." He exclaimed. I felt a little embarrassed, I thought the door would be locked so I didn't even try.

He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Baby remember I didn't bring you to lock you okay? You are allowed to do whatever you want. Go whenever you want. You are owned by me so it doesn't matter where you go, I will find you."

I stared back at him. He pulled away, he took off his coat. He started stripping. Like literally In Front of me.

I am so shameless, because I was just watching him. I couldn't look away. He is hot and his body is just so perfect. His chest, abs, and,

Shit, not his-

"You can join me in the bath if you want." He said and went to the bathroom.

He did it on purpose, he was smirking. He left the bathroom door open too.

So? I am not joining. Of course I am not.

What is wrong with me? Why did I even stare at him? 

Right now I have other things to do, like be mad at Taehyung after he betrayed me.

I understand 400 million dollars is not a small amount. But seriously, he doesn't love me? Love is nothing for him?

And now what does this man Jungkook want from me?

I am scared. Insanely rich people like him have some crazy kinks. Don't tell me I have to be in a collar and chain?

__

I can literally get lost here. I bet Barbie has less dresses like this. I think this wardrobe never and when you think it does, not it will not because then Jungkook's side will start.

I am here to just find a night dress. That's it.

When you have too many options you can't choose. Ahh, I miss wearing Taehyung's shirt.

Y/n! You are forgetting! He sold you for money. Get it together.

Just choose any one of these. Honestly I do want to own such a sexy yet comfortable night dress. But I don't want to look hot for Jungkook,