Wrong Desire~J.JK pt.3

“How long will you act like I am not here? You need to stop acting this way, it's affecting our children

“How long will you act like I am not here? You need to stop acting this way, it's affecting our children.” Taehyung asked.

“I think they are more affected by you not being home these days.” Y/n replied.

“I do not know, I want to be at home but you make me feel guilty. I don't like that feeling.” Taehyung exclaimed. “Jin Hyung is not talking to me either, I feel like I have disappointed everyone in my life.”

“You indeed have disappointed everyone. I am not sure If our marriage can ever be like how it used to be.” Y/n said.

“No, everyone cheats Y/n, especially at this age. Your brother did too, now he is happy right.” Taehyung said.

“Don't bring him here, it's not about us.”

“But see, he cheated too.”

“But he wasn't having an affair with his brother's wife. He was wrong but still better than you.” Y/n said.

“Y/n, the point is, he didn't leave his wife. And he realizes his mistake and moves on. It's the best for everyone.” Taehyung exclaimed. Y/n will never move one, nor can she forgive him.

“I love you so much, Y/n. I can't imagine losing a wife like you.”

“Jin is divorcing Irene,” She told him. And Taehyung got a little tense.

“I feel bad for breaking their marriage. But Y/n that can't be us. Their son is an adult. Jungkook will understand. But I don't want to leave you, our kids are young. They need us. Divorce will affect their life too.” He kissed her hands. “For our kids, can we move on?”

“You keep talking about kids, it's like you don't care how all of this is affecting my life and my mental health.” Y/n said.

“I care about you, I love you. And I am sorry.”
__

Y/n closed the main door, “Mom!” San ran to her. She hugged him and lifted him in her arms. “Did you bring the pastry I asked for?”

“Oh, the bakery must be closed by now.”

San smiled dropped, he looked at her hands and they were empty. “You forgot.”

Y/n smiled and kissed San’s cheek. “No baby, it's in the fridge. The bakery closes at 7pm. I wasn't sure if I could make it, so I already told the maid to buy it for us and put it in the fridge.”

“Yah!” San hugged her tightly again. Y/n bring San to the kitchen and put him on the kitchen counter. 

Y/n filled the cup with her favorite peach iced tea. No one else in the house except her.

She gave San the pastry. “Mom, this is so good.” San said. “You should eat too.”

Y/n smiled. San is so sweet, she is not ready to deal with his teenage phase yet.