Sea Serpent~ J.JK ft. M.YG

The waves of the sea crashed relentlessly against the rocks, threatening to swallow Y/N, a young girl, drowning in the deep sea

As her consciousness began to fade,a  powerful force surged beneath her, lifting her form with a gentle grip.

As Y/N's senses faded in and out, she became dimly aware of the creature that was bringing her to a safe shore.

With a soft yet commanding presence, the sea serpent guided her to the safety of the sandy beach, laying her down gently upon the cool, wet sand.

In the moments that followed, as Y/N gasped for air, her eyes fluttered open to meet the gaze of the sea serpent, she could see her own reflection in his eyes.

She was visibly scared and shocked by the unknown creature.

Jungkook quickly turn into his human form, so she doesn't get more terrified of him

"What were you trying to do, You stupid human." He exclaimed, he knew her intention, it wasn't an accident, she tried to kill herself.

She stared at his face, his skin was glowing in human form too. But he was stunning. Too stunning. She couldn't stop staring; she felt like she was in heaven already.

She jumped into the sea herself, knowing well that she can't swim. But she had no other option, she can't change past.

And she chose to K'll herself.

"I-i, I wanted to d'e." She replied.

"Go d'e somewhere else. Don't pollute my sea." He exclaimed.

They both heard noises, he looked at her. "Save this secret from other humans. Or you can tell them, it's not like anyone will believe you."

Jungkook said and left. Leaving Y/n scared of what she just witnessed. Wondering if it was even real or not?
__

King Yoongi's piercing gaze fell upon Y/n, "Y/n," he commanded, "What happened at the riverbank?"

Y/n, her voice trembling, struggled to meet his intense gaze. "Your Majesty, I... I lost my footing and accidentally fell into the river," she stammered, her heart pounding in her chest.

Yoongi doesn't believe her words, but he is glad that she didn't say it Infront of his face that she went to the sea to k!ll herself.

Despite the suspicions, he remained composed. "Be more cautious," he admonished softly, before his expression softened slightly. "But now, it is time for you to prepare for my wedding. The kingdom eagerly awaits the union."
__

A few months earlier,

Y/n woke up from the intense pain in her stomach. She was naked and her body was bruised up. She saw the sunlight and the sun was rising. She got up and wore clothes, she doesn't have time or else she will get more punishment by the staff now.